42.5 Pounds Lost for the 2011 Marine Corps Birthday Ball :)

Options
123457»

Replies

• FuerImmerStark
    Options
    you look gorgeous! so confident. love it!
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    You look great! and I love the red!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! Congratulations, you look absolutely gorgeous! I suffer from plantar fasciitis and it is very encouraging to see someone that has suffered through injuries and lose the weight.
  • Bloom23
    Options
    You are stunning!!
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on staying with it and reaching an amazing goal! You look stunning for the Ball and your husband is a lucky guy. Thanks for being an inspiration to all of us, working towards or own goals..
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    STUNNING! Gorgeous and what an accomplishment!
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Oh my word you look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!
  • hayleyjade83
    Options
    you look fantastic hun well done to you these stories really spur me on xxx:happy:
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone =) We must all keep persevering....together we can reach our goals and inspire others!!! ♥♥♥ Y'all so much! I wouldn't be here without YOU!!!!!
  • cpldjski
    cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love the dress! You look absolutely fabulous. I sent my son to the Ball last year. I used the excuse that he should spend some time with his father. In reality, I was too ashamed to go after seeing the picture from the year before. I thought there was no way my husband would want to be seen with me, I sure didn't!

This year, about losing all the weight, I proudly went on my husband's arm and had a wonderful time.

Congratulations on your weight loss. You look amazing!
  • 2PRETTY2BEFAT
    2PRETTY2BEFAT Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    u look great!
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    wow you look great :smile:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    AMAZING transformation, you have excelled with your goal. Congrats to you, and I bet you were the BELLE OF THE BALL!
  • smithfive
    smithfive Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look so great in your gown! Your hard work certainly is evident. Congrats on a job well done!
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    wow what a good looking couple !! well done ! you are very beautiful
  • kraz4fun
    kraz4fun Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW you look at least 10 years younger!!! I'm sure you feel it too. Fantastic work!
  • amhamlin
    amhamlin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You are beautiful. Congrats!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!