TurboFire

Options
Hi everyone! I just started TurboFire today and I was wondering if anyone else who has the program might want to start the 90-day challenge together?

Replies

• deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am just starting week 5 of the Prep Schedule. How are you going to work it?
  • ElizaRae05
    Options
    Yes! I would like to start the 90 day challenge with you! I've been doing the prep for a couple of weeks now. It would be so nice if I had someone to do this with! :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to motivate myself to start TurboFire for a few weeks now. This might be the motivation I need! What will we do, just check in that we're on track with the program?
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yes I would ilke to join u i am on week 2 now
  • QueenCharlotte
    Options
    Yea I think if we commit to checking in everyday and seeing how everyone's doing with the program will help us all to stay motivated. I already did day 1 today, are you guys ok with starting today? Since, a couple people have already started, we can check in and motivate each other & then just set out a reminder when were getting close to finishing 30 days and then 90 days.
  • tageekly
    Options
    Eeek, that would mean I'd really have to start it this time! Okay, I'm gonna do it.

So today will be day one for me. Better go look up that schedule so I know what I'm in for!
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 45 today and it was a little challenge at first but got through it and felt great . Everyday i finish a workout cant wait for the next day to start the next one. I really think having motivational like this will make it better to ..
  • tageekly
    Options
    So question - I've watched part of one of the workouts and felt sort of lost. Do the moves get easier as you go along? I feel like I'm gonna be flopping all over and not able to take my eyes off the TV to learn the moves!
  • deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am part of a group called Turbo Fire. However there is not a lot of support on it. I would love to have a group that works together and to be supportive of one another. I check in with my coach every morning and to add on here would be nothing for me. I just know that I need the support to get through the next month and doing Turbo Fire every morning is a great start.

I have to do the prep still. At my weight I am not ready for the full blow out. I have lost as of this morning 10 lbs in 5 weeks.

I want to lose an additional 10 lbs before Jan 1. I think I can do it with support. I am at 224.8.

Deb
  • jersgirl060606
    jersgirl060606 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of the program. I would love some support. I will send each of you a friend request and check out your progress daily. I have been doing Turbo Jam for years but on a regular basis for about 2.5 months. I love Chalene. So excited to hear how everyone does on the program. I use a Polar FT7 HRM for my workouts. How is everyone else determining calories burned?
  • tageekly
    Options
    I was planning on wearing my FT7 as well - I always wear it when I exercise!
  • ElizaRae05
    Options
    Yes the moves do get easier after you do them a couple times. You start to learn what is coming up next :)
  • tageekly
    Options
    Okay, it wasn't pretty but I did it! W1D1 done! I really like that Stretch 10. I'm a yoga girl at heart so loved that she knew the right names for the poses. :happy:

How did everyone else do?
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    I'm doinf turbofire too!!! Add me!! I just started week 3, I am wondering if everyone is doing the schedule or modifying... I have had to switch a couple days around but for the most part I am :)
  • tmorse7
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I've been a Turbo fan for a year now and love the workouts. I'm currently doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN Extreme with some Insanity and Zumba thrown in to mix things up. I really need a support group for this as I am doing 2 a day workouts at least 4 days each week. Some days I just want to sit and be a lump but once I put that DVD on and get going I know it's what I need!
    Terri
  • QueenCharlotte
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Great to hear that every one started off good this week. Just finished Day 2 HIIT 15 + Stretch 1! Day 1 was not bad, I loved all the coordination moves! I made sure to drink a protein shake after working out yesterday & I'm not sore at all.- Just a tip.

-Charlotte
  • QueenCharlotte
    Options
    Hi Terri!

I just wanted to reach out and say hi! Its going to be a great group! Sounds like your keeping busy! I know you can reach your goal!

-Charlotte
  • tageekly
    Options
    W1D2 done. I, like Charlotte, did HIIT 15 + Stretch 10. Those HIIT routines are no joke - I don't think I've ever burned that many calories in 15 minutes!

Stacey, I am planning on following the schedule, although I might change my rest day.

Welcome Terri! We're just checking in as we finish each day - that's enough to keep me accountable too!
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    Those of you using a HRM about how many calories are you burning doing the workouts?
  • QueenCharlotte
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just finished fire 30 and stretch 10! WOOT! lol I can't wait till tomorrow to try fire 55. Hope everyone is doing great!! Just like Molly was asking, anyone who's using a HRM, how many calories are you burning during HIIT classes?