Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

35 lbs down! (with pics)

Replies

• jlogden85
    jlogden85 Posts: 17 Member
    awesome progress! you look wonderful. I just joined yesterday and really hope that I can achieve the same success.
  • You look fantastic! Great job!
  • you look great!!!
    are you eating clean or do you devote it solely to the tracking? was your boyfriend/husband and family supportive?
    what tips can you share? i want to lose 70lbs but hopefully at least 40-50 by mid may.. who knows!! just signed up.. nervous.. but your post is very inspiring ! :)
  • You are beatiful!! I couldn't believe the difference 35 pounds could make!!!! WOW..... I need to do what you are doing!!!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    ummm I LOVE that outfit you have on in the recent photo. Too cute and you look amazing :) keep it up!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    you look great!!!
    are you eating clean or do you devote it solely to the tracking? was your boyfriend/husband and family supportive?
    what tips can you share? i want to lose 70lbs but hopefully at least 40-50 by mid may.. who knows!! just signed up.. nervous.. but your post is very inspiring ! :)

Thanks, I just stick to around 1200-1400 calories most days. The thing that's helped the most for me is measuring my food and portion control! My husband is supportive, but he still buys a lot of junk I try to stay away from. I've gotten much better about controlling myself, though!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Thank you, everyone! :happy:
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Congratulations! You look amazing and you should be VERY proud!
  • ChelsBuch
    ChelsBuch Posts: 14 Member
    You look great!! I am 4 pounds away from losing 30 pounds in 3 months so it's all about diet and exercise :) Way to go!!
  • Caprica33
    Caprica33 Posts: 42 Member
    You did awesome. 35lbs down in 4 months. wtg! What did you do differently?
  • nthomas326
    nthomas326 Posts: 5 Member
    Wow! Awesome job!
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Fantastic - congratulations, an insperation to us all.
  • ladymuir
    ladymuir Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome and Encouraging!!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    AWESOME! You look GREAT!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Thank you!!!
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    I started using MFP a little over 4 months ago and I've lost 35 lbs! I started at 190 and I currently weigh 155. I still have 25 lbs to go to reach my goal weight, but I already feel and look sooooooo much better! I love MFP and all of the awesome support I've received! I'm excited because I talked my mom into joining yesterday! =)

Here is the only picture I have of me at 190 lbs. It was at my family reunion at the end of July. This is the picture that made me realize just how much weight I had gained. I couldn't even believe that was me and I shed quite a few tears over this picture!

1QwlG.jpg

Here are a couple pictures from Thanksgiving yesterday. I received a lot of compliments on how great I look and everyone wanted to know how I lost so much weight in only 4 months!

IiDcHl.jpg

yNLI6l.jpg

Hopefully these pics work. Please, let me know if they don't!
    You look totally awesome! Great Job!!!!!
  • You look fantastic.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Thanks!!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    You look awesome!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Thank you! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!