35 lbs down! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• jlogden85
    jlogden85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    awesome progress! you look wonderful. I just joined yesterday and really hope that I can achieve the same success.
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • Journey2Myself
    Options
    you look great!!!
    are you eating clean or do you devote it solely to the tracking? was your boyfriend/husband and family supportive?
    what tips can you share? i want to lose 70lbs but hopefully at least 40-50 by mid may.. who knows!! just signed up.. nervous.. but your post is very inspiring ! :)
  • Kris10can
    Options
    You are beatiful!! I couldn't believe the difference 35 pounds could make!!!! WOW..... I need to do what you are doing!!!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    ummm I LOVE that outfit you have on in the recent photo. Too cute and you look amazing :) keep it up!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!
    are you eating clean or do you devote it solely to the tracking? was your boyfriend/husband and family supportive?
    what tips can you share? i want to lose 70lbs but hopefully at least 40-50 by mid may.. who knows!! just signed up.. nervous.. but your post is very inspiring ! :)

Thanks, I just stick to around 1200-1400 calories most days. The thing that's helped the most for me is measuring my food and portion control! My husband is supportive, but he still buys a lot of junk I try to stay away from. I've gotten much better about controlling myself, though!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! :happy:
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and you should be VERY proud!
  • ChelsBuch
    ChelsBuch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I am 4 pounds away from losing 30 pounds in 3 months so it's all about diet and exercise :) Way to go!!
  • Caprica33
    Caprica33 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You did awesome. 35lbs down in 4 months. wtg! What did you do differently?
  • nthomas326
    nthomas326 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - congratulations, an insperation to us all.
  • ladymuir
    ladymuir Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome and Encouraging!!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You look GREAT!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP a little over 4 months ago and I've lost 35 lbs! I started at 190 and I currently weigh 155. I still have 25 lbs to go to reach my goal weight, but I already feel and look sooooooo much better! I love MFP and all of the awesome support I've received! I'm excited because I talked my mom into joining yesterday! =)

Here is the only picture I have of me at 190 lbs. It was at my family reunion at the end of July. This is the picture that made me realize just how much weight I had gained. I couldn't even believe that was me and I shed quite a few tears over this picture!

1QwlG.jpg

Here are a couple pictures from Thanksgiving yesterday. I received a lot of compliments on how great I look and everyone wanted to know how I lost so much weight in only 4 months!

IiDcHl.jpg

yNLI6l.jpg

Hopefully these pics work. Please, let me know if they don't!
    You look totally awesome! Great Job!!!!!
  • careyayn22
    Options
    You look fantastic.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thank you! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!