Calling all Beachbody coaches, RE: Shakeology

Options

Replies

• MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I just want to know why it tastes so atrocious.

Because it's made from the powdered, crushed bones of those further down the pyramid.
  • coachLisaF
    coachLisaF Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Since Im not a nutricianist, guess you will have to hitup the creator and co creators! I am wondering if you ask this many questions to the checkers at walmart where you buy the rest of your food? I am not here to CONVINCE anyone to drink Shakeology..I just know what its done for me and my household, as well as many others who absolutely LOVE the product..
    Blessings to you~
    Lisa
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Anybody??!!

If this were a post from an innocent newbie asking for shake recommendations, surely there would be a response by now...
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I admit, I love my Shakeology, but this is awsome!
  • gethealthywithme
    Options
    Hello,
    Just seen this post. I'm a BB coach. I have to run and get my daughter at school and then to the grocery but I want to reply to this when I get back.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Since Im not a nutricianist, guess you will have to hitup the creator and co creators! I am wondering if you ask this many questions to the checkers at walmart where you buy the rest of your food? I am not here to CONVINCE anyone to drink Shakeology..I just know what its done for me and my household, as well as many others who absolutely LOVE the product..
    Blessings to you~
    Lisa

not sure what being a nutritionist has to do with some of the questions, for instance i would expect a sales rep for a company to know if said product was manufactured in a GMP certified facility and a rep should have access to 3rd party COAs if they were ever preformed on said product.

and while i don't shop at wal mart to buy my food, you comparing apples to oranges. wal mart clerks are not being paid by any of the companies of products that they are helping scan, while people pushing shakeology are being compensated by the manufacturer of the product, therefore i would expect them to know a little bit about the product they are pushing.

and with all this said, i take it you have no clue or answers to any of the questions i posed?
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Blessings to you~
    Lisa
    That's the only response that is ever given, which means nothing really. You do realize if you changed nothing else in your diet and life, that you would gain weight drinking this, just like any other protein drink, or food or anything else that has calories, hopefully you at least understand that.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Blessings to you~
    Lisa
    That's the only response that is ever given, which means nothing really. You do realize if you changed nothing else in your diet and life, that you would gain weight drinking this, just like any other protein drink, or food or anything else that has calories, hopefully you at least understand that.

Well the theory is that if you replace a 1500 calorie meal whith a 500 or whatever calorie shake, you'd probably start to lose weight. That's not really disputes that. But then again, it's not really the "magic exilire of snakeology". It's just simple less caloires in.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know this too!:smile:
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    My question would be what protein powder supplement are you Currently using Acg?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    My question would be what protein powder supplement are you Currently using Acg?

well i get almost all my protein from whole foods, the few protein supps you see in my diary are really used as flavoring agents in sludges and the such vs helping me hit my protein for the day.

But to answer your question I currently own

XF UP 2.0 Cinnamon Roll
    Myofusion Choc/Vanilla/Banana
    ON Casein Choc Cake batter
  • BNstudent
    Options
    Hi!

I have been using shakeology for about a year now. You have A LOT of questions which is always good - here is the website and if you can't find the answers on there go to the beachbody website message boards and go under shakeology and its bound to be answered there!

http://www.shakeology.com/

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tn_34DLBfy4/To0RdLgJD-I/AAAAAAAAANI/zqTgvOJ3EXU/s1600/Shakeology+Comparison+Chart.jpg
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/407262-important-questions

I've posted this into the snakeology group forum :devil:

Thanks coach Lisa for deleting the thread about this in your shakeology group forum. And a special thanks for messaging me the phone number to the shakeology customer service or whatever. :laugh: :heart:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

Thanks coach Lisa for deleting the thread about this in your shakeology group forum. And a special thanks for messaging me the phone number to the shakeology customer service or whatever. :laugh: :heart:
    Well, there's the answer. :laugh:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

Well, there's the answer. :laugh:

I guess the answer is a big, fat SHHHHHHH!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    i find this all very amusing - I love when people claim that things are so great, but have no reasoning to back it up
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Classy.
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have no answers but I hope you ask more questions bc I enjoy seeing the pic on your profile.

Oh that was the wrong thing to say- what I meant to say was yes, I have the answers to all this and more... perhaps we can discuss over a martini... hahahaahha sorry- I couldnt help myself.

I'm a creeeeep.....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I have been using shakeology for about a year now. You have A LOT of questions which is always good - here is the website and if you can't find the answers on there go to the beachbody website message boards and go under shakeology and its bound to be answered there!

http://www.shakeology.com/

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tn_34DLBfy4/To0RdLgJD-I/AAAAAAAAANI/zqTgvOJ3EXU/s1600/Shakeology+Comparison+Chart.jpg
    No info there to answer his questions on usage of actual ingredients or the manufacturing facility.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • gethealthywithme
    Options
    First off wow, this thread is getting viscous. I'm a coach but I have only been doing this since Sept so I'm not really one who should be responding because I am still in training and not sure what I have "access" to, as you put it. Second, I think anyone who starts off a question with that much negativity wants to not like something. I will never say it's a perfect formula - it's just better for you and taste better than all the rest. I'm not the scientist on the team and I highly doubt anyone but the scientist and nutritionist who created it are the only ones who could answer most if not all your questions. . I would be fascinated to find out what else you eat, if this is the scrutiny you give you food. Better not catch you ever eating a $5 footlong at Subway. lol

I believe it's impossible as a distributor or consumer to ever know everything about a product you sell or eat. That's probably only info the creators and makers themselves would know. There may be more info in my online office on it that I am not aware of, Idk.

Bottom line, most ppl just try products and see how it makes them feel. Beachbody gives 100% bottom of the bag guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason just send it back, no questions ask. I personally love shakeology along with thousands of other people who do. There are thousands of testimonials from ppl who drink it for lots of different reasons. If you want to drink it just because of the health benefits that's fine. Lots of people drink it for that reason because they don't like fruits and vegetables. Some use it as a meal replacement to help with their weight loss, some have gotten off medications drinking it. My personal experience with it is, I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. When I drink Shakeology I have more energy to get up off the couch and workout and do other things, my appetite is curbed for about 2hrs afterwards and because when I'm drinking it, I'm getting the nutrients I need, that helps with my pain. No whey protein and meal replacement shake has ever done that for me, ever! I'm 46, have struggled with my weight and health for many yrs, I have tried many meal replacements shakes and whey proteins, and I can tell you that there is nothing like shakeology. Sure, you're thinking....of course she's saying that, she's trying to sell it. Sure, I would love to make a sell but I am so convinced that nothing compares to shakeology that I don't even care if you buy it from me or not. You probably wont even buy it because you've already convinced yourself it's no better than anything else. I think you're just out to try and prove it's no better than anything you could buy. I disagree, Again, the only way you can know that for sure is to try it and compare it for yourself.

Here are some links for you. Read, click the links and go from there. If you decide you want to order from me then great, send me an email because I am not allowed to post the link to my site on here.

Compare for yourself: a comparison chart, Shakeology on fox news, Shakeology, where the ingredients come from and See what Doctors are saying about Shakeology.
    http://teresasproles.weebly.com/shakeology.html

Oprah Magazine Shakeology Article Review
    http://www.amandakjones.com/oprah-magazine-shakeology-article-review.php

Shakeology Ingredients (Chocolate)
    http://myshakeology.com/uploads/fckeditor/mdbody/File/downloads/ShakeologyCocoa.pdf

Shakeology ingredients (greenberry) http://myshakeology.com/uploads/fckeditor/mdbody/File/downloads/ShakeologyGreenBerry.pdf