My first post but a success story :) 45lb down!

Options

Replies

• PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are gorgeous - well done!
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for sharing your success story... ;)
  • saraannefrazer
    saraannefrazer Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    well done you look fantastic
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    What a difference- not only in your size but your confidence !!! You can totally tell in your pics. Congrats !
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to share you are a great inspiration. Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    you were cute before but now your stunning
  • ncmizzy
    Options
    Wow you look great, I keep seeing these success stories and I have lost but this last 20 lbs. I want to loose is sooo hard. But stories like this inspire me. Thank You and good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! great job!
  • rhan90
    rhan90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! You're absolutely glowing :) Great job!
  • emmashutt91
    Options
    I would like to say thank you so much for this, you remind me of myself and i'm in a bad place now, and looking at these photos have really helped me to think that I can achieve this! I'm currently at 166lbs and I have lost 1.5st since August but I feel like i'm in a rut at the moment! Have you got any advice for me and others on what you ate/exercises? Thank you and congratulations to yourself! xx
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great JOb!!!
  • aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone I really appreciate your kind words and I am glad that my post can be an inspiration to some of you! This has really motivated me to do better myself as well, already been to the gym today woohoo! :)
  • aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would like to say thank you so much for this, you remind me of myself and i'm in a bad place now, and looking at these photos have really helped me to think that I can achieve this! I'm currently at 166lbs and I have lost 1.5st since August but I feel like i'm in a rut at the moment! Have you got any advice for me and others on what you ate/exercises? Thank you and congratulations to yourself! xx

1.5st since August is great, well done!! Basically after I lost 2 stone I thought I could do no more and I was not motivated to lose anymore, but honestly this last stone has been the easiest to lose because I haven't been cutting down my food at all, just eating healthily. If you can, buy "light choices" from the supermarket and check the nutritional value of everything. I usually aim for 250 cal breakfast, 300 cal lunch, 500 cal dinner and that allows for a few cheeky snacks throughout the day (try to pick healthy ones - fruit/nuts). If you do feel like you need something sweet, go for a "lesser evil" like a nature valley bar instead of something choc & cal heavy. Also I signed up for the gym and I feel pressure to go now because I have paid the money for it, LOL. Good luck and you can do it, recognise how amazing you have done so far and you will be able to get to your goal!! :)
  • 21katykat01
    Options
    OMG you look fantastic!!!
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW...that's incredible. Really inspiring ! :flowerforyou: Thank's for sharing !
  • Peanutmanda
    Options
    Awesome!! You have really inspired me. im 5'8" and have lost 75 but have been having a hard time losing the last 15. But after looking at those pictures!! I just hope I look half as amazing as you do!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Your a very pretty lady and you have done brilliantly well done xxx
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • KIMBERLYV123
    KIMBERLYV123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look awesome : )
    Great Job!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    You look amazing:) Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!