Before you open this thread, think of an object.

Options

Replies

• ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Hammer !

Ha ! I thought of a hammer. I was at pick a part today and i needed a hammer to get this dang bolt loose but since i didn't bring it i left without my part. ~But i lived cause i hammered the rock 2 pieces and freed myself and then i saved all the ladies that ate fruit , especially the ones that thought of a Banana :tongue: Sorry guys , women and children first !
  • Multistyles
    Options
    I thought of a pizza so i would slowly peacefully eat the scrumptious pizza then kiss my *kitten* goodbye....goodbye
  • yessiseguy
    Options
    I thought of a huge diamond ring............ couldnt help me right? LOL
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I thought of a pumpkin (why? who knows).

I survived by smashing open the pumpkin and using the slimy stuff to help my foot slide out from under the boulder.
    Then I planted the seeds so there would always be pumpkins in the Himalayas to help trapped hikers.
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Potato
    go figure........starchy death
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Wow I must be psychic or something, because I thought of a saw. So yeah, quick easy and painful escape for me!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I have a potato. Obviously that isn't going to saw my foot off. I was going to eat it to prolong my life a little bit in the hopes that someone would come along and save me but, well....it's a potato and carbs are of the Devil. So I died. But I didn't go over my carbs so Win!
  • sammijolin
    Options
    wine bottle, i drank all the wine, and broke the bottle, using it to cut off my leg, i have horrible luck however, and alcohol thins your blood and i died... dang :(
  • sammijolin
    Options
    I have a potato. Obviously that isn't going to saw my foot off. I was going to eat it to prolong my life a little bit in the hopes that someone would come along and save me but, well....it's a potato and carbs are of the Devil. So I died. But I didn't go over my carbs so Win!

OMFG lmao I seriously about died reading this!!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Potato

Haha!
  • NattyGeeWhiz
    Options
    Potato

Lol! :laugh:
    That's great.

I thought of a water bottle; an EMPTY water bottle no less!
    I'm gonna die, and that bottle is going to mock me the whole time. >.>
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Potato

Lol! :laugh:
    That's great.

I thought of a water bottle; an EMPTY water bottle no less!
    I'm gonna die, and that bottle is going to mock me the whole time. >.>

:laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    A Pencil.

I die from lead poisoning.
  • Lozzielol
    Options
    An eraser! If only I could 'erase' my foot away. Oh well, looks like i'm not going to make it! And I shall be found with bizarre eraser burns on my leg!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    A stick.

I died of dysentery.

Someone's played Oregon Trail as a kid ;)
  • beckie4442
    Options
    A chair!

I'm sure that inside the chair there are some springs which I could use to cut the skin around my foot and then use my blood to deglove my foot. Alternatively I could use the legs of the chair to prise the boulder away or use them as an sos fire to signal for rescue, I was rather pleased about this though how or why I managed to carry a dining chair up the Himalayas beats me!!!
    :laugh:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Letter opener. Might as well just stab myself for a quick death.
  • brunzella92
    brunzella92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Object: Orange
    Outcome: Died ... BUT with plenty of Vitamin C!!!!!!
  • Lozzielol
    Options
    A stick.

I died of dysentery.

Someone's played Oregon Trail as a kid ;)

Oregon Trail! Oh my! xD
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I thought of Bute (we have a horse that is not feeling so good right now, and I need to get more bute to keep on hand). Busted open the tube it came in--used the bute to dull the pain and attempted to saw off my foot with the plactic shard from the tube! I succeeded (after a good bit)--but I'm pain free and back at home with more bute on hand and a pain-free horse as well!:happy: