• EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    you have nice eyes.

thank u :)
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! You look great!
  • Galletakek
    Options
    way to go killer ;D!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    What did you do to get your awesome pecks? (I need to tell my boyfriend who is a skinny guy without too much muscle like your before.)

:)
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    What did you do to get your awesome pecks? (I need to tell my boyfriend who is a skinny guy without too much muscle like your before.)

lol as u can see from before pics.. where pecs supposed to be i had ribs n tits lol so it was my number 1 priority... my usual chest day goes like this:

Incline DB press 100lbsx6reps 100lbsx6reps 95lbsx8reps 95lbsx8 85x10
    Flat benchpress 255lbsx6 225x8 225x8 200x10-12
    Pec deck 220x10 220x10 220x10
    decline fly 30x10 30x10 30x10
    dips leaning forward to hit chest 25,20,15(i go to failure each time)
    superset with
    pushups to failure

thats an avarage day.. but as im workign out i feel and look in the mirror to see which parts of my chest are slacking or not pumped and add a workout to hit that part.. e.g. today i did chest and my inner top chest wasnt pumped after incline DB so i did after flat bench some barbell incline press and instead of decline fly i did low cable fly crossing my arms at top to get a good squues at the top..
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Badass. Saving this! <3

lol as u can see from before pics.. where pecs supposed to be i had ribs n tits lol so it was my number 1 priority... my usual chest day goes like this:

superset with
    pushups to failure

thats an avarage day.. but as im workign out i feel and look in the mirror to see which parts of my chest are slacking or not pumped and add a workout to hit that part.. e.g. today i did chest and my inner top chest wasnt pumped after incline DB so i did after flat bench some barbell incline press and instead of decline fly i did low cable fly crossing my arms at top to get a good squues at the top..
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    killer dude! keep it up!
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    Badass. Saving this! <3

superset with
    pushups to failure

make sure he does light weight first month then starts going up in weight each week 5lb increments.. cuz things like DB incline press u can pop ur shoulder out if it bends back or u can drop the weight on ur face.. like a friend of mine did with 55lbs.. and another he thought he was big tought guy with 85lbs n almost dropped it on his face i saved him lol
  • Jensenstarr
    Options
    ... You're super cute

Nice work :):)
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    No offense, but - Yummy! Great work.
  • AmyNaylor7205
    AmyNaylor7205 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    all i can say is.....DAMN!! lol ;)

I can tell you worked really hard, good for you!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    you have nice eyes.

I agree! :)

Great job!
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    you have nice eyes.

I agree! :)

Great job!

Thnx :)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    great progress there mate.
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy! :) You look really great! I think I drooled a little. :)
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    Bumping so it stays in recent posts on control panel... So i dontt have to look for it lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!