Most obvious(non physical) difference between women and men

Options

Replies

• liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    A woman can always fnd that thing a man says he has looked everywhere for......usually just where it's supposed to be!!

My wife would have many lulz about this one. She doesn't even bother asking me to look for anything anymore. :laugh:
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    If you give $10,000 cash to a man and a woman, with strict instructions not to save or invest or give gifts but only to spend selfishly you will see much different bahaviors.

The woman will buy 50 little $200 trinkets.

The man will add a little more out of his own pocket and buy a motorcycle/bass boat/large toy.

Only because a new tv, computer, and game systems wouldn't cost that much. :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    man-woman-controls.jpg
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    When a man cheats on a woman, he is a pig in the eyes of society. When a woman cheats, society says, he must have done something to make her do it!

AMEN BROTHER!!!!! Double Standard for sure!:huh: :huh:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    man-woman-controls.jpg
    LMAO!! Love this! :drinker: :drinker:
  • liftingbro
    Options
    man-woman-controls.jpg

This is all that is needed to explain the difference. Women are a mass of of confusing, conflicting info, men are simple by comparison.
  • Carl01
    Options
    Ask a guy for there dream of a nice house and you will get a one or two sentence answer,ask a lady and likely will be a in depth description of every room along with the landscaping.

It is what makes things all work,the differences hopefully compliment each other to the point things flow smoothly.
    My usual example is if a man is left to paint the inside of a house it will be all one color...whichever was closest to the power tool display or what was on sale.
    A woman brings variety and thought into things.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Women can multi-task.

Men simply can't.

It's fact.
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Women will look at sexy men all day without their man noticing, a man will see a sexy women and stare until they are slapped by their girl.

Ladies....we know its true!!! They just are not a sneaky as us!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    When a man cheats on a woman, he is a pig in the eyes of society. When a woman cheats, society says, he must have done something to make her do it!

For what it's worth, that was the direct opposite of my experience with infidelity...
  • odusgolp
    Options
    A man’s bathroom sink might have a maximum of five items, including soap and a razor, whereas a woman’s bathroom will contain so many beauty products that the sink cannot possibly hold even a fraction of them. There will be a large cache under the sink, behind the mirror, and ringing the tub. The collection will be so immense, that a portion of it will permanently reside in the woman’s purse. Entire cabinets are usually added to the bathroom to hold more, as her collection expands, and all the while she will swear that each item is necessary.

I just moved into a place with a pedestal sink.... It's frustrating me with lack of storage *LOL* SO true.
  • liftingbro
    Options
    When men say something, it's normally exactly what he means. When a woman says something it means something else or implies somthing else and this same logic is applied to what men say.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Women know how to load a dishwasher to achieve maximum efficiency of space. Men put 2 bowls, 1 plate, and 3 spoons in and it's full.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    A woman can always fnd that thing a man says he has looked everywhere for......usually just where it's supposed to be!!

This is just the opposite in my house...both my wife and her grown daughter have blinders on when its time to look for something. They ask me to find it and I usually locate it within moments.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Women know how to load a dishwasher to achieve maximum efficiency of space. Men put 2 bowls, 1 plate, and 3 spoons in and it's full.

Hmmm. I would be happy if my wife and daughter actually put their dishes in the dishwasher. Perhaps your statement is only true for women who do the dishes.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options

Hmmm. I would be happy if my wife and daughter actually put their dishes in the dishwasher. Perhaps your statement is only true for women who do the dishes.

Hmm, yeah I guess, lol! I speak from personal experience with my ex and my parents. With my ex, I always had to spend extra time rearranging all the stuff in the dishwasher! lol
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Not sure what this means - not really a judgment,,, just pointing out a characteristic.

Every 4-6 months for the last 24 years, my wife has bought a new purse. Each and every one of these has been a significant improvement over the old purse for reasons X, Y and Z. At this point we have arrived at the ultimate grand champion purse. It contains nothing but smiles and happiness,,, grown men weep in it's presence.

Every 15 years my current wallet degrades into a moldy hamburger composed mostly of forgotten dreams, mildew, and butt-sweat. At this point it will grudgingly replaced and placed in my top dresser drawer. I'll keep it, but I don't know why.

Hmmm... I'm sure there's something profound there, but I can't imagine what it is.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Men are waffles and women are spaghetti. Men are typical compartmentalizers whereas women tend to intertwine everything together.

I read that book! I think it was good, I cant rememeber lol
  • Carl01
    Options
    Not sure what this means - not really a judgment,,, just pointing out a characteristic.

Every 4-6 months for the last 24 years, my wife has bought a new purse. Each and every one of these has been a significant improvement over the old purse for reasons X, Y and Z. At this point we have arrived at the ultimate grand champion purse. It contains nothing but smiles and happiness,,, grown men weep in it's presence.

Every 15 years my current wallet degrades into a moldy hamburger composed mostly of forgotten dreams, mildew, and butt-sweat. At this point it will grudgingly replaced and placed in my top dresser drawer. I'll keep it, but I don't know why.

Hmmm... I'm sure there's something profound there, but I can't imagine what it is.

That is one of the sacrifices we men make.:ohwell:

She should bring you a sammich. :smokin:
  • AliasSha
    AliasSha Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    As I saw in an XKCD comic, if a guy sucks at math the other guy would go 'You suck at math', if it is a woman, the same guy would go 'Girls suck at math'.