Where did you meet your special someone?

Options
Just wondering :)

Replies

• lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    a bar. i know, i know...
  • xhaller
    Options
    We were both renting flats inside houses in a suburb of Detroit. Basically he was my neighbor and I was the girl next door!
  • Lulumaguloo
    Options
    Online. I found the year, make, model, color, everything I was looking for. That was 4 years ago and we're doing awesome! :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    ugh.

please don't make me cry today. seriously, i look pretty and don't need the red blotchy face.

someone buy me a beer, damnit.
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    in an online chat room. We met online on Sept 2, 1998, in real life on the 13th, were engaged by Boxing Day 98, moved in together in July 1999, got married on Sept 2, 2000 and have been very very happy ever since.
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    summer party during high school :)
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    On the school bus :smile:
  • misty_gene2005
    misty_gene2005 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @ school, 9th grade (5 years ago), outside after lunch. : )
  • mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    At camp.
  • ginny1214
    Options
    I love the variety :) LOL! I've been thinking about dating againn, but honestly can't think of where to meet anyone. I'm a full time student, and single mom now, lol
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    A friend's birthday party--she had a tailgate for our college football team.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Drunk on the dance floor in South Padre Island while on my senior trip (yes, high school senior trip). Now, 22 years later....it's the souvenier that just doesn't go away.
  • Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Online... a free one! I was just about to call it quits on dating websites.. and BAM.. he emailed me... I was like, "Dang, he's cute... it can't hurt!" We just bought a house and have plans to get married.. someday.. ;)
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    recreational volleyball game
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Online... a free one! Yahoo personals, he paid I didn't.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    a New Year's eve party at a mutual friend's house =) 11 years ago.
  • ginny1214
    Options
    Drunk on the dance floor in South Padre Island while on my senior trip (yes, high school senior trip). Now, 22 years later....it's the souvenier that just doesn't go away.

That' is so sweet! ((and also where I got my first tattoo haha))
  • craftyknits
    craftyknits Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My partner came to my house to fix my pc and we became Friends and Love blossomed and we have been together 3 yrs in March 2012 and we are getting Married on the May the 12th 2012.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    She was standing on a street corner in a half-torn mini skirt, heels, and some white powder around her nose. I was driving by and happened to have a 5 dollar bill on me. The rest is history. :love:
  • ginny1214
    Options
    Online... a free one! I was just about to call it quits on dating websites.. and BAM.. he emailed me... I was like, "Dang, he's cute... it can't hurt!" We just bought a house and have plans to get married.. someday.. ;)

Which one?