Looking for dedicated (Female) friends

Options

Replies

• xhellokittycatx
    Options
    I loved to become friends with you or any other person in this post who will be encouraging to me. As I will do the same. Same days we all need it more the others. I find when you surround yourself with other positive people it really does help.
  • ctipton5
    Options
    Hello there!

I am also looking for some serious encouragement and motivation. I was using MFP back in the summer and fell off the wagon pretty hard when I started graduate school and my job got more busy. I am ready to kick my own butt in gear, but it is always nice to have someone going through it with you! Hoping I can lose 30lbs. Here we go!
  • jasonnjamer
    jasonnjamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing this a couple of months now and I feel the same way. I am very dedicated and try to give as much support as i can. you can add me :)
  • eatac
    eatac Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new too! Please add me :)
  • janey0513
    Options
    Looking for friends as well. I've been doing MFP since mid September and would love to share (and receive) motivation.
  • Lillemeddy
    Options
    I'd love some more female friends to compare diaries with and to motivate/help me stay motivated. I am 26 years old, not looking to lose a lot of weight - more to tone up, eat cleaner and stay healthy. Add me if you want :) I spend a lot of time on this site :D
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Me, Me! I love dedicated friends!
    Hit me up with a request anyone.
  • ladimahagoni
    Options
    Count me in! Feel free to add me....
  • RaeEG
    RaeEG Posts: 11
    Options
    I've been using MVP fr a few months but just getting to know the site! I wld love to be added as well for motivation! Thanks!!
  • baybeeboo
    Options
    Hey ladies! I too am a very dedicated and motivational person, on here for the same reasons as you all! It's great when you get those comments "great job" and "keep up the hard work" and even better when you fall slightly a nd you have your MFP buddies chasing you Down to see where and what has been happening! Please feel Free to add me

Good luck to each and every one of you :) xxx
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on this awesome journey! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! I'm always here for some support
  • valleriv
    valleriv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need some new motivating friends too! I think all my friends are on a holiday break.
  • Meesh57
    Meesh57 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow. The amount of responses is amazing. I am new to MFP too. Just started Insanity, perfect name for the program that's for sure. Anybody can feel free to add me and I will do the same.
  • sammijojo1
    sammijojo1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I could always use some encouragement! :)
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I AM SO DEDICATED TO THIS & IN RETURN WILL MOTIVATE OTHERS - ADD ME AS FRIEND!! we can do this :laugh:
  • btyfshnsta
    btyfshnsta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi... to all the girls that have replied I am also interested and need to be motivated. I have many goals, but I have been dragging and watiching my days go by without doing anything fruitful. I would love to be your buddies :flowerforyou:
  • skye15
    skye15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! I would love add as well( from any of you!) Can always use some support!
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • corncar831
    Options
    I would love some motivation and support. I have been struggling with losing weight and keep putting everything off. I have 3 young kids and need to get myself back in shape. I would ideally like to lose 15lbs. If anyone can get me going I'd love to chat!!
    Carolyn
  • bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ok I have to say this again, but I am absolutely blown away by the responses I got. I figured I might get 10-20. All of you are so amazing, and I can not wait to start working with all of you and helping each other stay motivated.

I think a lot of people are looking for motivation so please make sure that you not only add me, but the other posters as well.

I have been trying to go through and add everyone, if I have not added you yet if you could please help me out and send a friends request my way.

Thank you all so much......speechless