Khloe Kardashian

Options
124»

Replies

• LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Khole is my favorite Kardashian she seems like the most real one. Chris Brown is only featured on the song he didn't say that line.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I find the entire Kardashian clan irritating, but I do believe Khloe is a beautiful woman. All women would do themselves a favor by flipping off the tabloids, fashion magazines, modeling industry, and all other venues that shove toothpick-skinny-with-watermelon-implant-boobs onto us as our body ideal. It couldn't be perpetuated if women stopped buying into it.
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    I agree with this whole post and what everyone is responding with. I would love to have her body (even though I am 4-5 inches short than her). I think she has a bangin' body :)
  • kellzroxs
    kellzroxs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    khloe is beautiful...shes got curves in all the right places ..i wish i did lol :P
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I agree and I think Khloe and Kim are both attractive...in their own way...its often that 2 sisters will get judged on which is "hotter" and its not right...because e/o knows that if Kim didnt exist, e/o would be goo goo for Khloe...thats just life and it sucks. Im still trying to fig out the fuss over Paris Hiltons no "body" having behind!

I agree, and I think they are both pretty and really skinny, but Paris looks like she had her backside amputated off. I heard her comment on a tv show once about Kim's nasty fat butt and celllulite and I thought hmmm, jealous??
  • csamoska
    csamoska Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree with you! I love this post!