What is your...

Options

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I love ice hockey!! GO RED WINGS!!!!! :drinker:
    I love playing basketball and racquetball. When I have the time/money I want to join a women's rec ice hockey league! :happy:

The Red WIngs are sweet. That is a team I'm dying to see in person.

I've seen them entirely TOO often....and usually it's during round one of the playoffs were 99% of the time they knock out my kings. :explode: :grumble: :angry: :mad:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I like to watch basketball San Antonio Spurs! Go Spurs Go!!

I like to watch boxing and UFC mixed martial arts.

When I was younger I loved to play softball, basketball and I still love to swim!!

Memaw
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Baseball--Go TWINS!

College Hockey Go Gophers!

College Football--Go Gophers!

Love to ride bike!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Go Chiefs!! Just the fact that I would risk saying that on a public forum shows my dedication. I come from a long line of Chiefs fans and I'm married to a Broncos fan.:huh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Another hockey fan here....Devils
    We used to live for 8 years in the town next to where Martie B. (goalie) lives....saw him a few times....
    Very tall/handsome I might add

Kim
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm a local girl - Milwaukee Brewers and Green Bay Packers all the way!!!
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    PLAYED SOFTBALL GROWING UP , LOVE FOOTBALL BIG COWBOY'S FAN
    LOVE NASCAR DALE JR
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    PLAYED SOFTBALL GROWING UP , LOVE FOOTBALL BIG COWBOY'S FAN
    LOVE NASCAR DALE JR

unfortunately NASCAR is not a sport

the races are rigged
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    I loved playing volleyball in high school, but I haven't played in years.

Now I am just a fan of watching this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzRXZE1-B7Q
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have found some sports fans on here. Yay!!!!! I also like the NBA basketball. Although I don't like the Lakers, I can't stand Kobe Bryant for some reason. I love the Phoenix Suns though (go Shaq). I love the San Franciso 49ers even though they stink. I don't like hockey or baseball, I know I am about to get stoned for that, LOL. Keep them coming I want to hear some more. :flowerforyou:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I use to play softball and I still enjoy watching it...but as far as a fav. sports team..don't think I have one!...Well, it use to be the Braves in baseball lol
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hi

Another hockey fan here....Devils
    We used to live for 8 years in the town next to where Martie B. (goalie) lives....saw him a few times....
    Very tall/handsome I might add

Kim

You've seen Martin Brodeur in real life! Is it weird that I simulatiously want to beat you up and be your best friend?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I use to play softball and I still enjoy watching it...but as far as a fav. sports team..don't think I have one!...Well, it use to be the Braves in baseball lol

the Cubs need your support
    thank you
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

the Cubs need your support
    thank you

Dave, I think that was a typo. I'm pretty sure "Cubs" was supposed to be "Tigers."
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Wow, I have found some sports fans on here. Yay!!!!! I also like the NBA basketball. Although I don't like the Lakers, I can't stand Kobe Bryant for some reason. I love the Phoenix Suns though (go Shaq). I love the San Franciso 49ers even though they stink. I don't like hockey or baseball, I know I am about to get stoned for that, LOL. Keep them coming I want to hear some more. :flowerforyou:

I thought Shaq retired.
  • LuvinLife
    LuvinLife Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Go Chiefs!! Just the fact that I would risk saying that on a public forum shows my dedication. I come from a long line of Chiefs fans and I'm married to a Broncos fan.:huh:

You are brave to mention the Chiefs!! But I'll mention the Lions and that'll make the Chiefs look good, lol. I'm not die hard for them, but my DH is. He knows all their stats and keeps up on them EVERYDAY!!

He and his boss always have bets going between the Lions and the Chiefs.

My favorite sports are volleyball and football. Love playing volleyball....Love watching football.

NFL - Lions
    College - Oklahoma Sooners!! (I live in Michigan, but grew up in OK)
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    You have my sympathy. My husband is a Lions fan as well. No matter how hard I try, I just can't cheer for them. When Joey Harrington was the QB, I'd tick off dh by laughing every time he got his butt sacked. :laugh: It was funny.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

I thought Shaq retired.

not that I know of he played with pheonix this year, I hope not
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I thought Shaq retired.

back when I watched basketball (ages ago) he was one of my favorite players on the Magic. I don't follow any more though so I'm probably wrong.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

I thought Shaq retired.

back when I watched basketball (ages ago) he was one of my favorite players on the Magic. I don't follow any more though so I'm probably wrong.

he left the Magic and went to Miami Heat, and now he is with the Phoenix Suns. I thought you had heard something recent about him retiring, I was about to have a fit.