Survived Day One of Jillian trying to kill me

Options
2»

Replies

• goquiltersgo
    goquiltersgo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 yesterday and for once, I look forward to getting up at 5:30 in the morning to get a workout in! By the end I am sweating pretty good but it sure feels nice to know I DID it. I even went out and bought a few of her other DVDs. By the way, when I started I thought the jumping jacks would be the death of me...now, no bid deal. Loads of improvement in jsut a short amount of time. Keep it up, it gets easier and better!
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I did day two level two today, and its much tougher than level 1. I used water bottles the first day! Lol.
    This is the first j.m. workout I've done, and I love it. I actually enjoy her encouragement, at least until day eight!
    She is good at what she does!
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    Don't worry it'll get easier...buy do enjoy the great results!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Day 1 killed me, but it's amazing and motivating when you realize that it's getting easier! I finished day 10 yesterday and I'm on to level 2 today. It's hard, but it's so worth it. :-)
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just started Ripped in 30 a few days ago and can feel it... I am turning on the music though tonight because, I like many think she is annoying...
  • VeggieFace
    Options
    Ha i know the first time i tried her workout i thought I was going to die :) I actually had to stop and lay on the ground for a few minutes before resuming. But it does get better. And I love that it's so short! So she doesn't get to torture us for long ;)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred yesterday. I took my before picture, I'll have to get it up at some point, and then I will post an after picture after I am done.

Jillian is a sadist. This DVD has convinced me fully.

(And I used fruit punch gatorade in liu of weights.)

I've done it before, but get bored and never make it 30 days. I'm going to attempt to do all 30 days this time (also started yesterday). I almost forgot the pain from it! lol My thighs and butt are killing me right now.
  • nina4w
    nina4w Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    x_x I am now on day 3.

She really is out to kill me!