Guys how do feel...

Options

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    She wears my shirts, I wear her underwear.
    LMAO
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It's fine until my clothes start disappearing because she's got them in her pile in the closet and since I only keep 3 pairs of pants around that fit (waiting on my next loss to go check out the second hand selection... what? I've got 14 sizes to go before I'm at my goal, I'm NOT paying full retail at every stage of the loss, but sure will when I'm at my goal) when they start hiding in her pile as she's claiming them it starts being a problem.
    She also bought me a bunch of shirts, "motivational" being a size smaller than I need, she's the one that wears them... so at least they're getting used.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    nah, no problem at all, but if its one of his favs he may not want you to sleep in it..
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I've claimed one of my bf's t-shirts as one of my gym tops. I like them slightly big for the gym, and he's way to big for it now anyway - he got it before he got loads of muscles :D He doesn't care, it's not like he can wear it anyway.

What he really hates is me wearing his socks. No matter how many I buy, I always lose mine, they come off in the bed at night, never to be seen again. So I "borrow" his and he makes a big fuss out of it, (I can kind of see why) and as soon as I'm tired he's on my case to give them back to him so he can make sure they're put in wash basket and not lost somewhere.
  • MommyLyssa
    Options
    My husband loves me in his button-ups. I tend to wear them often on nights he doesn't get home until after the kids are in bed.

However, his boxers are another story. I wore them once, and he kindly told me that although he doesn't mind me in them- it is NOT sexy. Ha! :D
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    nah, no problem at all, but if its one of his favs he may not want you to sleep in it..

Could be. Thing is, I've been doing it for a long time and he just now let me know it irritated him! I always put them back in his drawer when I wash them...sheesh!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    how do you leave boob marks? I swim in his shirts!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I dont mind that she wears them per say, I just hate it when she wears my draw string sleeping pants or shorts and I have to spend 5 minutes trying to loosen the death grip that she basically tied the drawstring to fit her small figure as opposed to my size 42 wearing *kitten*.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Well I've always been single, but I can't imagine this ever bothering me.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    It's fine until my clothes start disappearing because she's got them in her pile in the closet

This was the only problem my ex had with it. We didn't live together, so I wanted something that smelled like him. I asked if i could have one of his shirts, and he said "sure." I interpreted that as "Go pick one." Soon thereafter, I had all of his favorite shirts and PJs in my closet.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I've still got some of my ex FWB clothes that I wear around hahaha (he moved and I just never gave them back, hopefully he doesn't wear around the few things of mine that were left at his place :embarassed: )
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My ex loved when I slept in his shirts.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options

Could be. Thing is, I've been doing it for a long time and he just now let me know it irritated him! I always put them back in his drawer when I wash them...sheesh!
    gotcha, I still don't see hwy it owuld be an issue and the fact you wash and put them back in the drawer...
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I've still got some of my ex FWB clothes that I wear around hahaha (he moved and I just never gave them back, hopefully he doesn't wear around the few things of mine that were left at his place :embarassed: )

LOL!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    My guy just got annoyed at me for wearing his t-shirt to bed the other day. I always thought guys thought it was cute...:huh:
    Lol. Same here, but it's because I'm always wearing his shirts to sleep. I think it's cute in the beginning but after a while not so much! :laugh: can't help that his shirts are more comfortable!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    a guy would have to be gay to be opposed to this! next topic!
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options

sounds like my husband:blushing:
  • TheLeapist
    Options
    My wife wears my shirts more often than she does her own. Haha. I don't mind at all.
  • _hardGAINER_
    Options
    I think it's sexy to see my woman lounging around with my over sized shirts...Tshirt no panties works for me