35 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• LondonerLoser
    Options
    2241 calories burned, phew!!

I actually forgot about the jumping jacks today, whoops, so I think since it's my day off tomorrow, I'll do twice as much Tuesday!!

Hope everyone else is going okay ^.^

Oh and indrani1947, it's only 1000, not 7000!!!
  • roxleefall
    Options
    I didnt manage the challange yesterday :ohwell:
    Today i burnt 727 and have 609 in the bank :happy:
    Yep i will try the jumpjack challange I did about 50 at Zumba tonight, maybe more i will have to ask the instructor, she will find that amusing lol. only 950 to go!

I have just realised I'm a day behind :ohwell:
    LondonerLoser you say a week is that 5 days or 7 days, I'd think the latter, Just want to make sure so I can actually do this one.
    The 300 in hand ends on Thursday, any ideas for the next one?
  • Shelbell40
    Shelbell40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to do my jumping jacks today. That puts me behind. Have to hop to it tomorrow!!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I worked out for 79 minutes and burned 750 calories. Didn't get to the jumping jacks so that means a lot today!
  • Shelbell40
    Options
    Burned 746 calories today. I also got in 168 jumping jacks...only 832 more to go!!
  • alv0729
    Options
    I am in! A little late, but in! It's 11/29 so for me, 2 pounds a week until Christmas is my goal (and with Holiday Parties, that could be a lofty goal- I love food!). I will also try for a 1000 calorie burn a day for 5 days- lets see how that works. I will be at around 1500-1600 calories consumed per day.
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    20 DAYS TO GO!!

I NEED to weight myself soon!! Sheesh! At least my measurements are better than they used to be!

Burned 602 kcals today, including my jumping jacks.

Even if the maths is wrong, it still feels good doing them!!

So the next challenge is upon us soon, anyone got any ideas as to what that 5 day challenge should be??
  • Katydid228
    Options
    Is it too late to join?!!? Let's see if there are 20 days left....I would like to lose 8 lbs....2 lbs per week? Start weight is 185...I think. Will weigh tonight and repost. Total goal for the year is 35 lbs.
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    225 calories in hand should have done better, but I'm proud of myself I did 100 jumping jacks.
  • roxleefall
    Options
    I did nothing yesterday I decided to have my first ever cheat day :huh:
    I feel bad for doing it so I dont think i will be doing it again. :frown:
    still 950 jumpjacks to go.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on this thred since page 2 but I am doing the jumping jacks. I have 610 left. I hit the magic 230's today. Ok so it was 239.4lbs but It was nice to see that 3!! Next stop 229 by crimbo!
  • Shelbell40
    Options

Don't beat yourself up over having a cheat day. We all need one every now and then. Keeps you from going on terrible binges. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back in the game. All is not lost. Just remember how far you've come!! Hang in there.
  • Shelbell40
    Options
    168 more jumping jacks today!! 664 more to go!!
  • LondonerLoser
    Options

Don't beat yourself up over having a cheat day. We all need one every now and then. Keeps you from going on terrible binges. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back in the game. All is not lost. Just remember how far you've come!! Hang in there.

ShellBell makes a good point, do remember how far you've come, you've been great throughout this challenge so far, you've definitely kept me going! Don't beat yourself up, just remember to JUMP!!
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    20 DAYS TO GO!!

I NEED to weight myself soon!! Sheesh! At least my measurements are better than they used to be!

Burned 602 kcals today, including my jumping jacks.

Even if the maths is wrong, it still feels good doing them!!

So the next challenge is upon us soon, anyone got any ideas as to what that 5 day challenge should be??

Okay, no idea why I put 20 when it was in fact 25, or now 24 DAYS TO GO, TO BE PRECISE!!

Only a small burn so far, but 10 days in I'm definitely feeling a lot better, might trying weighing myself tomorrow, after my full 10 days, seeing if my scales even notice a difference!! Jumping jacks and a run left to do today!!
  • roxleefall
    Options

ShellBell makes a good point, do remember how far you've come, you've been great throughout this challenge so far, you've definitely kept me going! Don't beat yourself up, just remember to JUMP!!

Thank you ladies, I love the support and encouragment that this site provides :flowerforyou:
    Ok today i did my tabata class and 200 jump jacks i have burnt 587 calories and am 352 for the good :wink:
    250 down 750 to go

Well done indrani1947

lets keep at it people we are all doing well :drinker:
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    1818 kcals burned! phew!!
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    608 cals in hand today including 50 jumping jacks had hoped to do the remainder tonight but having trouble with a painful foot.

My weekly weigh-in today 148.8 have broken that 150 barrier and feeling good.

well done londonerLoser
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    Glad to see you got under 150!! I don't know if my scales are just crap but my weight apparently hasn't changed at all in 10 days!

Time for some new scales me thinks!
  • sinobaako82
    sinobaako82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Start weight is 151.