What is the worse thing you ever did as a kid?

Options

Replies

• lizgreenhill
    Options
    i was drunk and got pulled over (I wasnt driving thank god) and the cop that pulled us over had a mosquito on his face so i smacked the cops cheek and said i didnt want you to get west nile disease.. Some how i got out of going to jail and the ticket :)

I used to put tacks by the bathroom door so every time my brother came out of the bathroom he would step on them

I hit my brother in the back with a 2x4 that had rusty naiils in it

I was 7 and asked a black guy why he was black and he said because god made him different and i said well only white people live in america.. ( feel really bad about that one)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    3rd grade I got in a fight, this girl pushed me off the sea saw and said she wanted to fight me cus I was friends with someone and called her my best friend and she didn't like that. So I broke her nose and fractured her fingers. Does that count?

Ummm I use to play dress up with my little brother, I have photo's of him in my pink tutu lol.

I shot my little brother with a bebe gun :P but it was his fault and I still to this day say it was his fault. He was the dumb *kitten* who held a dead bird and told me to shoot it to make sure it was dead. I told him it would go through and hit him, he told me it wouldn't and I said if it did he better not go tell on me. So I did it, and he told on me lol.

In 10th grade I was suspended for beating up one of the football players, cus he kept harassing me and no one do anything about it, so I went pretty psycho on him. Put him in a head lock and beat him in the face, then took him by the hair and slammed his head up against the desk, and finally let him up, and he threw a punch at me but he missed, so I threw a desk at him...

Got caught with alcohol at school lol.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I almost missed curfew two times.
    Once, I called father "pops".
    I will always regret the one time I left the dinner table without being excused.
    This one time, some friends and I kidnapped a hooker and kept her caged in the garage for a few years.
    When mother wasn't looking, I would sometimes sneak a cup of coffee.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I must have been a good kid. I can't compete with these!

I was a freaking angel compared to these. . worse I did was shoplift!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    OMG! Snuck a 19-year old boy into my bedroom window at 14 years old. I was grounded for a solid year for that stunt.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I almost missed curfew two times.
    Once, I called father "pops".
    I will always regret the one time I left the dinner table without being excused.
    This one time, some friends and I kidnapped a hooker and kept her caged in the garage for a few years.
    When mother wasn't looking, I would sometimes sneak a cup of coffee.

You sir are a badazz!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Um nothing really bad
    Once my brother threw the cat in the dryer, so I got her out(she was in full attack mode) at thew her right at his face.
  • BeeElMarvin
    Options
    We use to play "army" using those hard, little, green apples for ammunition. When that got boring we progressed to stones, and from there to BB guns (no close range shots). And as long as the BB gun was handy, I decided to get some dinner and started shooting the neighbors chickens. Ah, those were the days.

I once hit my little sister in the face with a baseball bat, I swear it was an accident.
  • BeeElMarvin
    Options
    Once I was a little older - 15, 16, 17 then things got real interesting. But times were different then. Where I was from, the cops sort of looked out for us stupid local kids.
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I did a lot of horrible things as a kid, probably too many to list, so here are a couple of the worst:

I once convinced my younger brother that he should "rock climb" out of the third story window using a sheet as a rope. My mother walked in just as he was hanging onto the window sill.

I kicked my infant brother in the head with saddle shoes. I was 2.5 and insanely jealous I guess.

I deliberately crashed my bike into my brother's so he would crash into a tree.

Sensing a pattern here, but yeah I'm actually surprised we made it out alive. My brother and I were horrendous to each other, but weirdly we're actually quite close now.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Oh I forgot sneaking out and going out with my boy friend, though my brother's window.

Getting so drunk that there was no way to get home had to call my dad.
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    humm lets thiiink

-build bombs and pipe bombs
    -build smoke bombs throw them under cars on a red light or in a house (work just like real smoke bombs..)
    -buddie wore a ski mask and would knock on somones door at 3-4am n when person opens the door try to push it open slighlty screaming "imma kill u, gimme ur money!" n then hide in a bush see how many cop cars we can get goin! while recording on vid
    -broke into a winery
    -drove golf balls in a big parking lot
    -go to a bar when we were 17 get in a fight with a 7'0 giant french dude and 1 bottle claps him in the face n other in the back of the head (he picked a fight with my friend first..)
    list goes on that u guys should even hear!

when i think back to the **** we did as kids.. its like how the **** am i still here??? we were effin iditots lol had fun though! 1 thing that never did n never will do is steal, rob, or hurt a single individual or an animal!!
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Um nothing really bad
    Once my brother threw the cat in the dryer, so I got her out(she was in full attack mode) at thew her right at his face.

if i saw someone do that id destroy them!!! brother or not
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    Oh I forgot sneaking out and going out with my boy friend, though my brother's window.

your kids are gonna make you pay!! oh my!! lol.. but i'm sure my kids will too.. my daddy screwed my window shut b'c i kept sneaking out!
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I told my little brother, repeatedly, he had pointy ears and a crooked bum. Of course when he looked in the mirror, due to the angle, that's what he saw. It wasn't until his early teens that I found out he thought it was true (he really didn't know!). I then explained to him about angle and showed him that his ears and bum were normal. Poor baby scarred for life:(
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Um nothing really bad

if i saw someone do that id destroy them!!! brother or not

^^This!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

your kids are gonna make you pay!! oh my!! lol.. but i'm sure my kids will too.. my daddy screwed my window shut b'c i kept sneaking out!

Oh I'm sure, for the longest time I said I never wanted a daughter because she'll be just like me. So far that is true, I was an awesome baby, my mom always said that I was the best baby, I was a mischievous kid and a horrible teenager. My son was not a good baby, a pretty annoying but funny and cute kid. So for him he'll probably be a good teen. My daughter is an awesome baby. Still have a few years for kid years lol.
  • RensR
    RensR Posts: 23
    Options
    Um nothing really bad

PMSL!! Brilliant! Serves him right!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    <<<< Innocent until proven guilty
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    oh yea i also attached a string to a doorknob and a plant pot stand so when we knocked on the person's door they would break their own plant...I remember hearing the crack lol

hahah that's hilarious.. a neighbor you didn't like very well?