If there were an app for marriage...

Options
2»

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I think all married couples should live in a duplex with a door inbetween. We could be together, but not clean up after each other.

That is an amazing idea.
  • Honeyblue19
    Options
    1. Scanner to check his brain for live activity. 2. Task killer - to shut him down at times. 3. Truth-o-meter. 4. Zapper - to be used at opportune times. 5. In-law blocker. 6. Recording device. 7. Rewind button. 8. Future predictor 9. Instant fumigator 10. Recharger

LOVE IT!!
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Would need to have a "Mind Reader" app!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    1. Scanner to check his brain for live activity. 2. Task killer - to shut him down at times. 3. Truth-o-meter. 4. Zapper - to be used at opportune times. 5. In-law blocker. 6. Recording device. 7. Rewind button. 8. Future predictor 9. Instant fumigator 10. Recharger

that about covers it. Oh.... perhaps a mute button?
  • CeloTX
    CeloTX Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Exactly what I was going to say. Plus, it would have to teach her how to put the toilet seat down and grasp the concept of a social life beyond her mom and sister. Oh, and provide sex once in a while.
  • Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

LOVE this!!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options

I love this..!!!

but then I wonder...do I truly want to know what she is REALLY thinking .??? Probably not.
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    A "Get To The Point" beam plus an "Excessive Spend" taser.
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    it would let me know what fights are worth having and which ones I will not win.
    And the "Excessive Spend" taser for my fiance would be nice. The man is credit card happy! It irks me to no end!!

Would love a mind reader app too. Guys fyi We are not mind readers either!!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options

LOL
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Force close and uninstall?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    vibrate with a possible "approach at your own risk" perimeter alarm

maybe a bull**** annihilator function

translation function (such as "I was so busy running errands today that I just didn't have time to pick up a thing" translates to "I wasted the whole day sleeping on the couch to golf and playing video games so I quickly ran out for a gallon of milk so I could tell you I ran errands without technically lying and having nothing to show for it")
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    In-law blocker!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Remind me at regular intervals to be kind and express my gratitude.

remind HIM at regular intervals to be kind and express HIS appreciation, since I think he forgot how to do that.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    "lessons in reciprocity"

PLEASE
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Lessons in tuning out the nagging.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    In-law blocker!!!!
    I need this one. Where can I get this one?
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options

that about covers it. Oh.... perhaps a mute button?

add the in-law blocker button and we're golden!