Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    For anyone interested in tackling Jillian in January... Check out the Hawt Candy Azzes group, it's now public! (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1001-the-hawt-candy-azzes) This is a friendly challenge involving Jillian's new DVD, Extreme Shed and Shred, and will start after Christmas. Approx Jan 2 - this is to whip our "Candy Azzes" into shape! Come join us! :)
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    W4D6 done; I am all finished!!! WOW it feels great!! :D:D Congrats to everyone else that finished and everyone that is on their way, you rock!

Well done, good job. see you at the finish line. :flowerforyou:
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    W3, D5 done. I'm so tempted to skip day 6 and move on to Week 4. :laugh: Has anyone else done that?

Don't phone it in...:smile: Hang in there.
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    W4 D1 done *cough* - it's pretty tough! My muscles are aching now, but I think having 2 days off might be contributing. It's very challenging, but I do prefer it to W3 (or I don't have an instant hatred for it anyway). Except for those squat, heel tap jumps - OMW! I was dead after those. Looking forward to getting stronger with this round. I can really see a difference in my body. I may not have enjoyed this dvd as much as 30DS, or lost as much weight, but it's definitely toned my body in a way I've never expected a workout would do in such a short time.

Good work! Its encouraging that you're seeing results so rapidly. The month as whizzed by. woo hoo! :smile:
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    W1D4 completed.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    There is a group that just started to do my new video I'm getting my self for christmas :happy: Jillian Michaels Exreme shed and shred in January.I joined it to do after killer buns and thighs in December group.I'm so excited :bigsmile: I'll see you there smiles4smiles.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1001-the-hawt-candy-azzes
  • suzanne63
    Options
    You all are doing so good.You do rock :happy:
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    W1D5 completed.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    W4 D2 done and I enjoyed it more today. Those squat, heel tap jumps are the devil and the plank work is brutal, but I like this workout. Can't believe I only have 4 more days. I have my in-laws coming for the weekend and I hope they don't mind me doing my workout, because I really want to get it under my belt now.
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have been doing week 4 very spread out, only 1 day left! I am moving on to bodyrocktv.com. They seem a lot like Jillian, with a little more variety, so it's not the same thing for 5 or 6 days. I'm excited!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    W4 D3 done and I am sore today! Very stiff, but it feels good :happy:

Stressing because I don't know if I can do it tomorrow. Have my in-laws arriving in the afternoon and I'm at a work function, so I won't beat them home to get it done. Just trying to keep positive and hope I can do it. This week has been an endless run of events interfering with working out.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I have been doing week 4 very spread out, only 1 day left! I am moving on to bodyrocktv.com. They seem a lot like Jillian, with a little more variety, so it's not the same thing for 5 or 6 days. I'm excited!

Sounds awesome. I'm going to google it now :happy:
  • lindzmt22
    Options
    So the results are in...I lost 8lbs and 11.5 inches with Ripped In 30!!! Jillian is the TRUTH!! Woo hoo!! Next is Killer Buns and Thighs and 6 Week 6 Pack combo starting next week. :D
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    So the results are in...I lost 8lbs and 11.5 inches with Ripped In 30!!! Jillian is the TRUTH!! Woo hoo!! Next is Killer Buns and Thighs and 6 Week 6 Pack combo starting next week. :D

Congrats! That is awesome! I will be starting KB&T the week of Dec 12th. Good Luck!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 5 Done!
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Took my final measurements today.

Doing Ripped I lost 2 pounds and 0.75 inches (belly)

That makes a combined total for the Shred and Ripped - 4 pounds lost and 2.25 inches lost (belly).
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    Took my final measurements today.

Doing Ripped I lost 2 pounds and 0.75 inches (belly)

That makes a combined total for the Shred and Ripped - 4 pounds lost and 2.25 inches lost (belly).

Awesome, good work. :flowerforyou:
    What workout are you moving onto next?
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    W1D6 done. Onto week 2 (decided to perform 6 sessions of each)
  • natalietowens
    Options
    I completed D6W4 one more day and I am done. I am going to miss Ripped but will start Killer buns & thighs on Sunday. It feels great to complete all the weeks. Thanks for all of the motivation.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I'm here to motivate you.You all are doing great :happy: