30 Day Shred RESULTS (Lots of pics!)

124»

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    AMAZING results! Wow you can be so proud of those! I did 2 rounds of 30DS and lost about 16.5 inches and 6 pounds, but wow - I wouldn't have minded those results :bigsmile: You must be so proud!

I love this workout, I have never felt stronger or more convinced that I can finally get the body I've always dreamed of.

Fantastic work!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Ahhhh omgosh i just squealed at your results!! you look AMAZING!!!!

that leather jacket tho......... RAWRRRR thats one sexy jacket and it fits you AMAZINGLYYYYY

Great job, I hope to look half as great as you when I'm done.

Great definition, you should be proud girl!!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Oh wow! Way to go!!! I am on day 5 and I am even more motivated to finish now! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
  • Oh my word! You look amazing! Your dedication really payed off! I really love the leather jacket, it is so beautiful! Great work!
  • You look amazing, and I love the jacket! :)
  • I have this DVD I am restarting this today.
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Thank you so much everyone! Reading your comments is definitely helping me with my motivation as I do tend to have moments when I feel like 'taking it easy' (sitting on the couch, eating and watching TV!!:blushing: )

I spent alot of money on gyms over the years but this is the cheapest form of exercise Ive done (aside from walking/running of course!) and it has yielded the best results! I may invest in another one of Jillians' DVDs as a Xmas pressie to myself!

And yes I am in LOVE with my leather jacket! hahaha best €30 Ive ever spent :)

Keep on working at the shred everyone! You will be so happy with your own results that you will feel powerful and in control of your life and ready to see what else you can achieve! Go get it! :)
  • LurayneMarie
    Hard to believe you are the same person as in the "before" pix. This is a monumental achievement!

I know! I literally can't believe I looked like that sometimes...I don't really remember looking like that... I feel like it's a different person when I look at those pics and I never want to see her again!!!!!!! :laugh: My personality and confidence has changed 100% since 'back then' so I guess technically it IS a different person :)
  • LurayneMarie
    You look beautiful! I too was successful on the shred and am going to start again with heavier weights Dec.1st.

Just for the record you were a very beautiful girl even when you were larger. Congratulations!

Thank you:flowerforyou: A beautiful compliment x
  • asalikin
    asalikin Posts: 19 Member
    wow, amazing results, WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!