How much is gas where you are?

Options

Replies

• my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    northern minnesota 3.15 for has for our cars...heating oil for my home is 3.79 a gallon..ARGGGG!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Cresthilllulu
    Options
    Gas is around $3.22 per gallon in Northern Illinois. I drive a Dodge Hemi Ram truck which is a gas guzzler and an old Chevy Camaro in the summer that is just as bad. Thank goodnes I only live 2 miles from work and about 2 miles from the gym. I think when it gets nicer out 'll be riding my bike to work.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    3.17 in seymore tennessee, hey here's a riddle..

what happens when you put a texas oil man in office for 8 years??

and if you have been told government don't control it...

think again....................
  • trishara
    trishara Posts: 91
    Options
    2.99 this morning when I filled up, but this afternoon was in 3.12. In St. Paul, MN
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Today in the beautiful Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St Paul Minnesota Gas is $3.19 a Gallion.
    That is about .15 more then yesterday.
    Unfortunately it is still winter here and I will not be able to ride my Harley for at least until April. Until Then looks like I will be driving my Blazer and sucking gas as if it was free.

Hey I need to find out where Trishara goes. On the north end we are higher
  • sergead
    sergead Posts: 1
    Options
    I filled up for $1.09 per litre this morning in Kitchener, Ontario (I think it's 4 litres to a gallon... is that an american gallon or an imperial gallon?)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    the norm is about 3.05 a gal for regular here in Mass....but I have one gem left that I get it for 2.99 LMBO....
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Here in jersey it is 2.99 - kind of think its weird that our gas is one of the lowest in the states and we are one of two states where it is illegal to pump your own gas. I think insurance is lower that way for the stations but they still have to pay all the gas attendants.my fiance travels to nyc for work two (or more) hours away and I am soooooo thankful his company gives him a gas card to fill up his car (not mine though lol) or we would definitely be broke by now. We get hit with tolls pretty bad though
  • mtngal
    mtngal Posts: 1
    Options
    :explode: $3.09 when we went to work this morning, $3.14 when we came home. I fully e xpect it will be higher still tomorrow. We're in Helena, MT
  • Aprilina
    Aprilina Posts: 12
    Options
    I paid $3.49 a gallon this morning in Gridley Cali. My friend whent on a vacation to BullHead City Arizona and said it was $3.89 a gallon there. I don't know who's to blame but some one is getting rich arn't they! And it sure isn't the consumers:sad:
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I am in middle Washington State. I paid $3.49 yesterday. I live in the mountains, no public transportation, 15 miles one way to town, constant rain and snow, so I need a car. My van takes about $75 to fill up and it'll go over 500 miles on a tank.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I'm in SW Asia!

.40 a gallon!! Yes, that's forty cents!!

I wonder if it can be sent by mail:laugh: .
  • davidhaxor
    Options
    3.86 in beautiful san clemente, ca
  • tinamommy727
    tinamommy727 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    In illinois its $3.42 here it takes about 45 dollars to fill my tank, i've got a oldsmobile bravada
  • grumpymoo
    grumpymoo Posts: 64
    Options
    Hi. Here in the UK we are paying anything up to £1.10p (that's up to $2.21) a litre. Wish we paid by the gallon here!
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hi. Here in the UK we are paying anything up to £1.10p (that's up to $2.21) a litre. Wish we paid by the gallon here!

which i think would be around $8-10 a gallon. It's the same pretty much all through Europe. So to people outside of North America even your high prices are low to us!
  • leelee93
    leelee93 Posts: 22
    Options
    3.19 is the cheapest here in Savannah. That's Walmart. I paid $3.00 gal in Augusta this weekend and got back to see it $.16 more in Savannah. Now it is up. Most places in Savannah are
    $3.24 per gallon. I work in social services and driving into work everyday is just eating up the small amount we get paid. I also drive like crazy for family visits. Let's just say in 2 years I have put 62,000 miles on my car. Yikes!!!

My husband works for Citgo-unfortunately-in the Asphalt division. They rely on crude. I know in GA it will $4 within the next month as was reported by his company.
  • leelee93
    leelee93 Posts: 22
    Options

over $8 per gallon? That is so insane. I hope you live in the city so you can walk to work. Otherwise, what's the point in working only to put it in the car? Wow...
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    My husband paid 1.20 a litre today here in Canada. There are four litres in a gallon. YIKES!

Oh, and I think that's 1.02 Canadian to $1.00 American. Oooof. Makes me really glad I can take public transit everywhere!:flowerforyou:
    [/quote
    wow where in Canada are you? I'm in Ontario and so far it's 1.05 but there expecting a jump again! It's pretty bad that I would be happy if it went down into the 90's again.]
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    $3.47 here in the heart of Indiana. I drive an '07 Honda Civic that gets 40 mpg. Still expensive, though, so I'm thinking of buying a Rikshaw. Now, if I can only find some poor schlup to pull me around.