the ultimate SPLURGE OUT!!! :(((

Options
and i mean it. when i pig out i REALLY pig out. its not like, ooh i had one extra teaspoon of peanut butter.
i ate nutella directly from the jar. i ate A LOT of ice cream and chocolate.
does this ever happen to you? what do you do after?? please HELP :(((

Replies

• Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    ok i made a mistake, splurge or pig OUT :)
    im sorry my english is not perfect :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i know the feeling...bucket of hagen daaz, bucket of ben and jerrys...3 candy bars...jamba juice white gummy bear...potato chips...in one sitting. *.*

I used to do the above frequently...i think just dont keep much junk in the house...if you want candies, only bring so much money...make sure you have an idea of what you want first...

also...everyday counts...so just remember that tomorrow is another day~ good luck :D
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I stay away from it, because I too can't stop once I start.
    Only advice I can give you is that, because I am bad at saying "No".
  • Natashaa1991
    Options
    yeah me too, i cant stop when i start!! :( omg i do feel bad.
    thanks guys!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Log it and forget about it is what I do.

One day over is not going to hurt you.. Yes, you may gain a little in water weight.. but thats about it.
    Next time remember this feeling, and I'm sure you'll think twice about doing it.
  • Natashaa1991
    Options
    it's just too painful to log it... :(
    i will definitely try not to do it anymore i swear, the feeling is awful even though i know i cant gain too much weight from one day!
    thanks for your support :)
  • rochey1098
    Options
    I exercise like Forest Gump. Gumping it has been my guilt removal tool for some time now lol
  • Natashaa1991
    Options
    gumping is not a bad idea :))
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I just ate way too much pizza :( I knew I should have stopped but I just couldnt!!! :(
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    i will definitely try not to do it anymore i swear, the feeling is awful even though i know i cant gain too much weight from one day!
    thanks for your support :)
    HaHa, same here. For me it's alcohol. The other day we had some nice mulled wine in the garden with a blanket and a little fire and I was embrassed to admit I drank 3 cups - 220kcal EACH!!!!
    That is painful!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I made praline bacon to take into work. Let's just say that I'll be carrying it in to school two different ways ...

My golly ....... IT'S DELICIOUS!!!
  • Natashaa1991
    Options
    i dont even try to count!
    but yeah, alcohol makes that "oh what the hell" feeling. i know what you mean.
  • KerriHayward
    Options
    HaHa, same here. For me it's alcohol. The other day we had some nice mulled wine in the garden with a blanket and a little fire and I was embrassed to admit I drank 3 cups - 220kcal EACH!!!!
    That is painful!

I hate the idea of logging my alcohol take in its far too painful and now we are in the Christmas session it’s only going to go up  Saying no though is just so hard on both the food and drink front, but I did find it easier just to say no cause when I start I just don’t stop then live to regret it!!! Alcohol wise I have been trying just to stick with vodka, lime and soda. x
  • softsculptor
    Options
    Get the nutella out of the house! That stuff is DANGEROUS! lol
  • Natashaa1991
    Options
    urghhh.
    i know, its so hard to stop.
    but i SWEAR to all mfp friends, from tomorrow im going to open my diary and you WON'T see me pigging out again before january fifth (thats when my trip to philippines is)
  • nccolli9
    Options
    We all have our days where we just need to stuff ourselves but as long as you try to limit it then you will be fine. Try to save some calories for the stuff you really like so you dont feel deprived and feel the need to pig out. I did it last night so I know how you feel. Barbeque chips and frozen yogurt last night...ugh!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    If that is you in your picture, I really don't think you have anything to worry about. My little sister used to regularly eat a whole tub of haagen dazs, and yet has never been bigger than a UK size 6 at 5'7".
  • Natashaa1991
    Options
    yep thats me but the photo's taken in summer.
    i kinda wanna look like that again and i need to get ready for the beach in one month! :(
    its good to know that there are some "humans" out there though :)
    thanks for support, again :)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i will definitely try not to do it anymore i swear,

I agree with you these moments of total loss of control are painful to log...(and believe me I use to never log them:blushing: ) but YOU HAVE TO! Nothing is more eye opening than actually logging these moments.:noway: You will be able to actually see what your putting into your body. Yea a whole bag of chips, a candy bar, and a pop tart (this happened to me once) seems like a bit too much but you can't actually know the consequence of these unless you log them. You will log it and see that you ate all your calories for one day, in one sitting!! I say you start actually logging these moments and see if that helps for them to happen less...it worked for me.:bigsmile:

With that being said, don't beat yourself up for mistakes. Just move on...:flowerforyou:
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Good point about the logging, Hope!

I've been splurging lately too. I hope I can get it under control.

Good luck to you too!!