Should I eat this or is it bad for me?

Options

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    what about this? it was just dropped off

2011-12-02%25252014.11.46.jpg?gl=US&source=

well that has fruit, so you can eat as much as you want of it obviously. or avoid it altogether. it depends on your religion.
    What's with all the health food? Scrape those strawberries off and you'll be good to go.
  • killagb
    Options
    sometimes you MFP people make me laugh.

HOWEVER- why are you posting this - those pictures of the giant delicious doughy soft pretzel and dessert tray might derail someone from their weight loss journey - and it will be all your fault - not theirs. How could you? Stop posting so insensitively.
    It is a fitness site, not a weight loss site. Thanks for playing, better luck next time! :drinker:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You might die.

But it will be worth it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i was thinking the same thing!~
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    For the love of everything unholy, don't even look at it. It'll cause hyperglycemia, adverse gluten reactions, diabetic coma, severe water retention, penile menstruation, auto-asphyxiation *kitten*, and sporadic topic posting leading to misinformed medical jargon recommended by second-hand resources from outdated references.

:heart:
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why everyone is joking about this..

I just stepped on my scale and I've gained 2lbs since looking at this thread.

I know this, because I weighed myself this morning before reading it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If the sight of a pretzel (pizza, donut, cupcake, etc.) makes someone derail, they weren't committed anyway.

For that matter, EATING a pretzel (pizza, donut, cupcake, etc.) shouldn't make anyone feel like they derailed, either.

It should make them feel wonderful, like Scooby after having a Scooby Snack. Otherwise... what's the point of eating it?!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    23mvmhf.jpg

I love this. LOL.

Today I tried to buy a white bagel and there were none. I had to settle for whole wheat. I can't even be bad if I try :( I made up for it with white pasta for lunch. Mmm spaghetti and meatballs with fresh pasta.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    only had 1 slice of each cake, 3 cream puffs and 2 cannolis and half the pretzel
  • killagb
    Options
    only had 1 slice of each cake, 3 cream puffs and 2 cannolis and half the pretzel
    Good to see you're making rational, healthy choices. Now send the rest here.
  • Krshannon1128
    Krshannon1128 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I cant read this thread, its making me fat!
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Dip it in salsa...so at least you'll get your veggies!!! And there's dairy in the cheese sauce!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

Careful, I hear strawberries have sugar which will make you fat.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of eating it. Is it ok that it has both white carbs and lots of sodium or is it bad for me and will put me at risk of diabetes and CVD?

2011-12-02%25252013.51.55.jpg?gl=US&source=androidclient

It looks like is smiling at me.

o_O

Cannot unsee...
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    penile menstruation

not too often I literally laugh out loud...and go figure it's always you that does it....good thing I'm home alone and there's nobody to look at me like I have 3 heads...
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    For the love of everything unholy, don't even look at it. It'll cause hyperglycemia, adverse gluten reactions, diabetic coma, severe water retention, penile menstruation, auto-asphyxiation *kitten*, and sporadic topic posting leading to misinformed medical jargon recommended by second-hand resources from outdated references.

And the winner is above!!! :heart:
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options

Where do you live? I'm totally willing to stop by and relieve you of such an awful burden.
  • nina4w
    nina4w Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Needs some beer cheese to dip in

Yes. Needs cheese. And beer. And if you do beer cheese, might as well add some more beer. Just in case.
    I was going to say nacho cheese.
    Omnomnomnom.
  • tbrewst
    tbrewst Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    How DARE you post a picture of a cannoli on this site! And one with chocolate on it!!! It's time for my mid-afternoon "100 cal bag of low fat popcorn" carb snack and I am having trouble pulling myself away from the computer to go pop it! :tongue: You should be banned from MFP.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of eating it. Is it ok that it has both white carbs and lots of sodium or is it bad for me and will put me at risk of diabetes and CVD?

2011-12-02%25252013.51.55.jpg?gl=US&source=androidclient
    Of course you can eat it. But this thread became interesting when reading others' reactions to what should go on/with the pretzel. Personally, I instantly thought mustard. But others have posted cheese sauce and at least one person posted chocolate. What kind of cheese sauce goes on a pretzel?