Replies

• Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • tiffany1851
    tiffany1851 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You are a true inspiration!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You are looking so great. Look how beautiful your skin is...I hate you *kidding* :wink: Seriously, you are looking wonderful.
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    Options
    WOW, WOW, Well done
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • HisBeachgirl
    HisBeachgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yay you! We all have days where it's hard, but keep at it and it will be so worth it! You've already made such a HUGE difference, you should be very proud of yourself! And thank you and your husband (I presume) for your service to this country!
  • Toxictwist
    Options
    Amazing!!! :)
    You look good!! Keep up the good work
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats on your journey!
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!!
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a wonderful achievement. I could even see big results from one month to the next. You are very inspiring to me :o)

I feel you will reach your ultimate goal with such proudness and grattitude for all your hard work.
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a wonderful achievement. I could even see big results from one month to the next. You are very inspiring to me :o)

I feel you will reach your ultimate goal with such proudness and grattitude for all your hard work.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are doing FANTASTIC. Can't wait for your AFTER pic too!! And huge congratulations on quitting smoking, you are a great inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!