5'7 and 106lbs down...

Options
Hey All! :)
I am a 26 year old female that is about 5’7.5” almost 5’8 I used to weigh 300lbs and now im down to 194lbs. My goal size is currently set for 165lbs but im not totally sure what I should make it lol. I am a big girl at heart and all I really want is to be healthy and look normal. I don’t want to be “the fat girl” anymore. Im not really sure how much more I should lose or what normal even looks like on me lol. I was wondering if anyone has any similar stories for motivation or anyone who is my height and my weight or my goal weight. I am having an off day today :/ I have been busting my butt lately eating a 1200 calorie diet and working out every single day, sometimes twice a day and I stepped on the scale this morning and found I had gained a pound. I know I know it could be that im building muscle and these things take time lol buuuuttt any words of wisdom or motivation would be much appreciated loves! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend :) !!

Before

21l7rsj.jpg
359hmcp.jpg
119td01.jpg

After :)

10zd007.jpg
20jlbmb.jpg
73fdoh.jpg
21b2hqe.jpg

Replies

• Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!! You look amazing!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I like that being healthy is what you are after!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look Incredible!!! WTG!!
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!! I love it!!
  • sweldud
    sweldud Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow! You look amazing! You are doing awesome. Keep up the good work!
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    You look beautiful!!!!!!
  • maaadde
    maaadde Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, really good job!!!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. You look so amazing!
  • Wow way to go!! You look incredible already~ :) So happy for you!!!
  • trout78
    trout78 Posts: 102
    Options
    OMG, you don't even look like the same person!! Awesome Job!!
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Holy Cr@p! Nice job!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    Holy Smokes!!! You look great!
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This is truly an amazing accomplishment. I am pretty much exactly your height (that murky area between 5-7 and 5-8). I'm curious as to how you did it/ what the time frame was . Throughout high school I was generally 160 , I was 170 at my biggest. I dropped down to 115 the summer before senior year ( I was depressed and I didn't eat). Due to health problems and an unhealthy lifestyle, I gained it all back and was at 215 at my biggest. I think I would like to be around 150, but I guess it just depends on muscle. I personally have hips, so I wouldn't want to be below 140. Feel free to add me if you like. I am inspired by your success.
  • tracy4368
    Options
    All i can tell you is that my height is the same as your's and my doctor told me a healthy weigh for my height is 160lbs
  • gallant7th
    gallant7th Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love that you are going for the goal of being healthy; you're doing a fantastic job so far and look awesome! As far as your one pound weight gain is concerned, don't forget sodium. A little too much salt one day will often show up the next day. When my doctor first put me on a low sodium diet, I lost five pounds in one week as I was no longer retaining water. Just a thought.

Keep up the good work!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You are just an amazing person to be able to put your mind to it and do everything you wanted :) Congrats on the amazing accomplishment and you look great!
  • mhig011975
    Options
    wow, you look really good! Great job. :)
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on the hard work to get you to this point!!!
  • rlwzgd
    rlwzgd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Second that! Way to go! You look amazing. If you haven't gone down in the last few weeks and you still want to lose more (which you look amazing now, just saying), try rotating calories. On the day you don't work out, eat 1400 instead of 1200. Then on the days you workout, stick to the 1200. It kinda confuses your body (at least that's how it was described to me) so that you get past the plateau. Also, if you always run, try hoping on a bike, etc. Just doing something different is often enough to keep you motivated and work different muscles. I did this when I was stuck at the same weight and it actually seemed to work. Another thing I did was stop weighing myself for several weeks but keep working out and eating healthy. A few weeks later I was surprised to learn that I'd lost 10 lbs without even noticing it (well except that people had started to say that I looked smaller every time they saw me!), so yeah, sometimes our bodies are weird, but work with it. You look amazing!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Your starting weight is about the same as mine... now I know what to look forward to!! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!