Options

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    WOW! FANTASTIC!!! WTG!:flowerforyou:
  • nursenelson
    Options
    OMG, you don't even look like the same person!! Awesome Job!!

^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^ What she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are absolutely gorgeous!!
    you are a true true inspiration!
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Look at you, Miss Hottie!
  • ruiz3569
    Options
    What a difference. You look so amazing! how did u do it ?
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    woooow you look amazing. keep doing what you are doing because it is giving you results but i myself need the advice and you have currently helped me because i myself am 5'7-8ish with 257 lbs previously(289) so you have def inspired me to keep working hard.
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    WOW! that is completely amazing! you look like a completely different person! Wonderful and congrats to you on all your hard work. I would say that what is a good weight for you is that you are just going to have go with what works for you. You don't want to get down to 140 to only realize that you have to do 3 hours in the gym every day to maintain that.........so I would say whatever makes you feel healthy and is attainable and maintable with a reasonable amount of exercising and eating plan is what you should go with and you may not know that # until you get to it. As far as gaining............if you ate to much salt the day before or a couple days before or had a really hard workout or are lifting weights a gain is not uncommon. salt is evil and well so is the scale really! also when you lift weights you retain water the next day because the tears in your muscles you are working soak up the extra liquid to heal. so if you are doing everything you can and giving it your all I wouldn't worry to much about it...........it will come off..............just give it time! Your doing AWSOME!
  • hbarber85
    hbarber85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! Gorgeous!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your hard work.
  • JoyUvette
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great. What an inspiration.

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • hermanaamber
    hermanaamber Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Same height here, and I was wondering the same thing.:yawn:
  • ChunkieMonkie31
    Options
    I love that you are going for the goal of being healthy; you're doing a fantastic job so far and look awesome! As far as your one pound weight gain is concerned, don't forget sodium. A little too much salt one day will often show up the next day. When my doctor first put me on a low sodium diet, I lost five pounds in one week as I was no longer retaining water. Just a thought.

Keep up the good work!

I've never even considered sodium! That could be it Mands! I love you sooo much and you look amazing. I'm so happy to be the one running next to you thru your journey!!! You inspire so many people with your story!! <3<3<3
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Holy cats! You look amazing!! Keep up your amazing work!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!!!
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic as a brunette :) Way to go on weight loss! You don't look like you weight 194!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that's really wonderful. You are stunning, before and after.

I'm 5'7" also and I think your weight loss might be stalling because you have less excess to lose, so you may want to up your calories. I know that sound counter intuitive but it really worked for me. When I stalled I upped my calories to 1300, then to 1400 when I started to stall at that number. And I would eat back your exercise calories, if you don't already. 1200 is a really low calorie level for girls our height, and as you have less excess weight your body will hang onto every lbs unless you give it the fuel it needs.

That was my experience anyway. I hope you find a system that continues to work for you and again congrats.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Holy ****! You look ****ing awesome!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    u look great!!
  • escher83
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats. As you get closer to your goal, I have heard that things slow down a bit. Upping your calorie intake a bit may make a difference. Nevertheless, you look amazing and a wonderful transformation. Keep up the great work :-)
  • skb32881
    skb32881 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am the same height and have the same weight loss goals! I'll send you a friend request :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!