5'7 and 106lbs down...

Options

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    NO WAY!!! OMG you look so hot. Keep up the good work. Awesome.
  • Sweet_Southern_Tea
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, very proud of you. You looked beautiful before and you are still beautiful now!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    What a difference. I bet you feel as amazing as you look!
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. . .so pretty!! It's so wonderful that you are living a healthy lifestyle. You'll avoid or at least delay all the problems that come with being overweight/obese in the years to come. Congratulation on the weight loss!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    You looked hot before, but NOW .... call a fire truck, call the ambulance, owwwwww too hot !!!!

Well done !
  • OURLADYPAULINE
    OURLADYPAULINE Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    EXTREMELY PROUD OF YOU! You have done such DEDICATION, COMMITMENT - I am totally blown away by your results! Very Happy for you! Excellent TRANSFORMATION & it's only getting better! Keep it going xo
    :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Awesome job! I am the same height as you and I weighed 331 when I started my journey, of course I am a bit older then you as well :happy: I asked my doctor the same question and told her that I thought 165 sounded good and she agreed that 165 would be a good weight for me. I would suggest asking your doctor next time you see him/her. You are doing fantastic, keep up the great work!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You are hot stuff!! It's stories like yours that motivate me x x
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look YOUNG and BEAUTIFUL! I am also 5'7" and joined June 2010 - making my final goal a year later. I think it really depends on where you look good and feel good - and bone structure. I settled in at 142-144 lbs. Sometimes I think I want to take it down to 140 but if it happens - great - if not - great too! Over Thanksgiving I went up to 146 but have a handle on that now. I also went up a lb or two during my year of weight loss - for seemingly no reason. For me it seemed to be high sodium or higher carb days. I don't do low carb but try to keep below what MFP numbers are - and higher in protein and fiber. Anyway - don't be discouraged - just keep looking at your pics. You are AH-MAZING!
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look soo good!! Good for you!!
  • cpow81
    cpow81 Posts: 114
    Options
    Absolutely amazing job!! You should be so proud of yourself.
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    I am 5'7" and I weigh 189 lbs. I was my happiest and felt my sexiest at 155 lbs. but everyone holds their weight differently. At 155 I was skinny but I wasn't boney...which I personally don't think is attractive. At that point in time my boyfriend even told me I was the first girl he had dated that actually had a figure and was not a stick! I keep a picture of me at 155 on my dresser to motivate me every morning!

You look amazing! Way to go! You just inspired me to go workout! LOL! Keep up the hard work because it is totally paying off!!!!!
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! :)
  • kathas0trophal
    kathas0trophal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    hey i ve been waiting forthat post . you lokk so dam good and your smile before and after is the bomb. you ate such an inspiration cause your height fits to mine. you rd so good. thank you for sharing this
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow girl that is amazing! You are my height and right at the same starting weight! I can't wait to be under 200lbs!
  • Brandib1985
    Brandib1985 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! you look Ammmaazing ! great job girly
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! GREAT WORK!!
  • Kalani2012
    Options
    Like a lot of others have said AMAZING!!!!! You have a lot to be proud of you did BUST your *kitten*.

You look GREAT!!!
  • Abelrose
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing progress. You look very happy in your pictures. When I was your age I weighed about 125-130. It's hard to exercise daily. Sounds like you have gotten in the groove of managing emotional eating now and seeing yourself respectfully.. If I were you I would only way once a week. That is when you see a real difference in your weight if you are being consistent with your calorie consumption and exercise. Best of luck.
  • ForgottenAngel
    Options
    WOW way to go I hope you reach your goal. And Cont. to be Healthy ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!