Woe is me!! Christmas party tonight! How do i do it?

Options
2»

Replies

• jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Trust me. I know how to get results. I don't let the party party me. My results come from me.

what results? can you give us numbers or progress pictures?

I get my results. I know what I'm talking about. You can't gives me a formula for a proper wine spritzer. You don't tell me I don't know my results. I have tone arms and hold my wine spritzer. I know my hoscience. You probably think if I were to put a baby in the punch bowl it couldn't swim. Babies are born able to swim. Show me a formula that say a wine spritzer and a baby in the punchbowl don't keep me from eating. I party the party the party don't party me. Stop following me around.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Trust me. I know how to get results. I don't let the party party me. My results come from me.

I get my results. I know what I'm talking about. You can't gives me a formula for a proper wine spritzer. You don't tell me I don't know my results. I have tone arms and hold my wine spritzer. I know my hoscience. You probably think if I were to put a baby in the punch bowl it couldn't swim. Babies are born able to swim. Show me a formula that say a wine spritzer and a baby in the punchbowl don't keep me from eating. I party the party the party don't party me. Stop following me around.

lmfao I can't even respond...lol
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Don't be messy.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Don't be messy.

TAJRL TINEFT IJMSU
  • kathas0trophal
    kathas0trophal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    oh there us the only cool person here....
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    am i doing it right?

Man-eating-spaghetti-001.jpg

And this, ladies and gentleman, is what scientists call a foodgasm.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I'm going to one too! lol! I'm taking a huge raw veggie platter as an appetizer.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm not drunk enough to understand...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    GMEPDUTA IDWTT TFIO,R.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I'm confus... isn dis lolcats???
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Just get belligerently wasted. Everyone knows calories you eat when drunk don't count since you just throw them up anyway.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    <3
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Just get belligerently wasted. Everyone knows calories you eat when drunk don't count since you just throw them up anyway.

haha I am officially in love with you for this comment.. ;) If only that were true..

lol hope you're having fun at the party! Oh and eat tons of tooth pics.. wood = yummy
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Laxatives, laxatives, laxatives. Literally be the party pooper and you'll be fine. Also, drink your weight in water. Your kidneys will shrivel up if you don't.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    People who have Christmas parties are HATERS!
    Right?! Like OMG they don't consider their dieting friends' feelings! How could they make tasty fattening food when SOME of us are TRYING to lose weight!!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I find that if I drink enough spirits it turns into negative calories.
  • Soulshine_Girl
    Soulshine_Girl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! ZOMBERGS!!! how do i due it? i'm going to a christmass party too night, and i just don't know what to due!!! should i just enjoy myself? if i have a glass of wine, will i be ok? if they have those little hot dogs on the toothpick, should i only eat one at a time, so i don't gaine bak all my wait??

what if i can't control myself, and start eating those little hot dog AND the toothpicks? how do i count those calories? you count the sangria as a fruit?

should i go on HGC tomorrow to counter this?

I figure after having lost 30+ pounds, you'd have all the answers!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I find that if I drink enough spirits it turns into negative calories.

I find that after drinking enough spirits... I don;t give a hoot about the calories ^^
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure drunken dancing burns more calories than the 30 Day Shred :)