What are the BEST appetite suppressants you have ever used?

Options
13»

Replies

• GuillaineC
    GuillaineC Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Brocolli and/or super large carrots. I eat them whenever I feel hungry and they feel me up for hours :)

:embarassed:

That's hella awk. I don't even want to look at a carrot ever again.

Took me a while, but I finally got it! lol
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Restraining someone's pet rabbit while the vet I worked for removed seven cuterebras (bot fly larva) from the poor little bunny's belly and sides.

Put me off gnocchi for a while, anyway. :ohwell:

Definitely an appetite suppressant. Those things are NASTY.

Seeing a body that has been dead for about 3 weeks in the middle of summer is also very good for suppressing your appetite for several weeks. :sick:

^^ this, nothing worse
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I find food loaded with protein works a treat! Boiled eggs will make me feel satisfied for ages. Peanut butter is good too!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    My secret weapon is hitting my macros and staying hydrated.

:heart: Works everytime!

agree...also gum
  • tnic86
    tnic86 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Restraining someone's pet rabbit while the vet I worked for removed seven cuterebras (bot fly larva) from the poor little bunny's belly and sides.

Put me off gnocchi for a while, anyway. :ohwell:

Definitely an appetite suppressant. Those things are NASTY.

Seeing a body that has been dead for about 3 weeks in the middle of summer is also very good for suppressing your appetite for several weeks. :sick:

Yep...I believe that would work!!! :sick:
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Water and exercise
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I use metabolite sometimes and some chinese pills call Slim Tab Pomegranate that work ok. What is your secret weapon?

Where do you get these "Chinese pills"?

Also, I like food. Nothing works better.
    Um China...Duh!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I use metabolite sometimes and some chinese pills call Slim Tab Pomegranate that work ok. What is your secret weapon?

Where do you get these "Chinese pills"?

Also, I like food. Nothing works better.
    Um China...Duh!
    :flowerforyou:

Thank you, dear. I might have to go to China and get some.
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ugh. I love this site but it is hard to find peeps on here who endorse supplements like that. To be honest I don't think those pills work. I have tried many, many, MANY different app supps out there with little success. I think most of it is all in the mind. You take the pill that is supposed to supress the appetite and you want it to work so bad, you convince yourself that it is working. After a few days you realize you are actually starving and the pills are just another 50 bucks down the drain. What actually works? Nicotine. good for you? no. Perscription pills, yes. Good for you? no. It sux anyway you look at it.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    the mirror
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I eat. Hunger makes me cranky. Nobody likes it when I'm cranky.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I eat. Hunger makes me cranky. Nobody likes it when I'm cranky.

^That.
    I'm a monster when I'm hungry.
  • sswift76
    sswift76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I hate when someone thinks they are so much smarter than someone else and post smart alleck replies. So rude. You are asking a question that A LOT of people search for! Myself included. No, it probably isn't a healthy solution, but no one here is perfect....even the smart alleck repliers!!! ;) Unfortunately, there really are no legal appetite suppressants :( Unless prescription strength. Good luck!! I need it myself, too! That's why I'm on this site! DUH.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I hate when someone thinks they are so much smarter than someone else and post smart alleck replies. So rude. You are asking a question that A LOT of people search for! Myself included. No, it probably isn't a healthy solution, but no one here is perfect....even the smart alleck repliers!!! ;) Unfortunately, there really are no legal appetite suppressants :( Unless prescription strength. Good luck!! I need it myself, too! That's why I'm on this site! DUH.

She got honest answers - not smart-aleck ones. When I'm hungry, I eat. I don't use appetite suppressants, and it seems most other people here don't either. I stay within my calorie goal and that's it.

If you exercise and eat back your exercise calories, you will probably find that you don't require anything else to eat.