soo tattoos or no tattoos??

Options
mandag9008
mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
i think that tattoos are something that is becoming more accepted. which I LOVE! i have about 9.(working on a sleeve), and i love all of them.
my fav would have to be the one my profile picture.
do you have any tattoos or want any?
do you like or hate?

and yes all of my tattoos can be covered!

Replies

• Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I always wanted one but could never decide on a design! I think I would like my son's name in script on my inner wrist... = )
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I want to get my daughter's initial but don't know where yet. I love tattoos. I have one that is a tribal surrounding a hibiscus flower. Its a cool tattoo--I just hate the fact that its a tramp stamp. Wish I would have gotten it somewhere, anywhere else! :ohwell:
  • mandag9008
    Options
    cool. i have well lets see, a day of the dead piece, a candy skull on a flower, a humming bird, a heart, a star, the word beautiful, my newphews name, a turtle, and a few others
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 2 but I want many many more.
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have 3..love them and want some more. I'm a teacher so they have to be hidden...well the one on the top of my foot shows..OH WELL!!!:bigsmile:
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I have one on my inner left ankle of young Simba from The Lion King. I got it in 1994 right when the movie came out. From time to time I wanted to get more but never did. I wouldn't mind getting a small hidden Mickey (3 circle Mickey head) on the back of my neck. My hair is always down except for when I workout or run.
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have two tattoos - one on my wrist, and some words on my inner forearm, and I would definitely love more. I'd really like to get my feet tattooed next and then something on my ribs.
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have 3...1 when I was 18 and in the Navy, Tweety bird with a sailor cap on. (I was 18--suits the time and place), a huge tribal across my stomach ( after 2 kids, not too fond of that one) at about 21, and at 31 I got a tribal style butterfly with a green/blue/purple background across the top of my back, just under the T-shirt collar line.
    I will get one to represent perseverance if I ever hit 50 lbs lost. That and a kick *kitten* pair of black knee boots
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    I'm getting #3 tomorrow.
    So I say...yes tattoos!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i lovvvvve tattoos! when i lose all my weigh im going to get a couple...
    one for sure (ive wanted since i was 10) will be a griffin on my back, between my shoulder blades..
    im also thinking about some tribal type stuff or something with my kids names
  • mandag9008
    Options
    thats cool! im going to get a hello kitty tattoo when i hit my gw.
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have only one and it's in a place not many people get to see :) I like tattoos on other ppl...and I love sleeves on girls, but I would never get one myself.
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've had many-my first when I was 14....and if I had it to do over-not so much. (Although I had the Longhorns pose with the 'God Bless Texas' on my left azz cheek at the lake when my azz was hot. True story. ;)
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I currently have 3, want one more for my Granddaughter. I'm not sure what I want, or where I want it.
    I don't think they are accepted as much as they should be, but, that's just me

12117749.png
  • nukehiker
    Options
    yes to tats ! I have a wolf on my right bicep. want to get something with my daughters name just not sure of a design yet.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    No for now. But who knows?
    I'm glad I didn't get one for every kid. I'd be running out of room.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I have zero tattoos! I don't think I could ever get one
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have one for now. I want more for sure! :)
  • kslindner
    Options
    I have 5 tattoos, all of which can be covered just like u! Can't wait to get more. All of mine are of butterflies. :-)
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tatts. One of them I am getting a coverup done really soon. I have a large Cherry blossom branches, yin yang dragons, an anklet, yin yang on my calf and a few japanese Kanji. Love my tatts. Would love alot more.