three belt holes down...

Options
i'll be needing a new belt soon, but i can't seem to shift the scales in the right direction really.

i've lost 2kg since i started trying to lose weight (again) in september. that's not as much as i wanted to lose, but im very happy with the three belt holes!

maybe it's because ive been mixing resistence training with cardio, building muscle etc...

anyway, im treating it as a success story so far :bigsmile:

Replies

• Cainandable
    Cainandable Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done - I look forward to three belt holes! I am only on 1.
  • Clare_F
    Options
    well done ! 3 belt holes is quite a difference. The scales may not show the figures you are hoping for if you are doing resistance training as muscle weighs more than fat, but its not all down to what the scales shows, change in shape is just as important. Good luck and keep up the good work :)
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome Mate!!! I am down to my last hole! so I will be needing a new belt in the coming weeks! Its a good feeling aye!
  • CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well done mate. Don't beat yourself about about the scales. you can lose 3kg of fat and put on 2kg of muscle....only 1kg loss right??? 3 belt holes is a much better gauge.

Keep it up
  • picol
    picol Posts: 19
    Options
    thanks people! i feel pretty positive about losing my three belt buckles. actually *proud* in a way. not like me at all...

i still plan on losing the weight tho, cos im not in a great place bmi-wise.

my body shape has changed for the better, and im happy with the progress so far

new belt shopping after xmas i reckon! :wink:

we can all get there! (especially if i can)
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    I have had the same thing going on. I agree with the above poster in that the belt is the big thing. Scales are a tool to get the big picture over a large amount of time but the belt is a MUCH better way of measurement. Keep doing what you are doing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!