2»

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    I was heavier before kids. 165 and 36B.

Now I am 152 and a 36A.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    I only just had my daughter in March but before I got pregnant I was a 32small B/full A. I have about 40lb to get back to my pre-preg weight and I'm already a 36 full B so I'm probably going to end up being at or close to the size I was before. Different for everyone :)
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Breastfeeding doesn't wreck boobs. That is a sad myth.

" History of breast-feeding, weight gain during pregnancy, and lack of participation in regular upper body exercise were not found to be significant risk factors for ptosis."

Apparently, ptosis is the scientific word for saggage.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20354434

Even pre-pregnancy, my rack was, shall we say, petite. Weight gain added some heft but my weight loss has taken that all away. Small boobs tend not to sag as much since there's not as much for gravity to pull down. /obvious
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    So, for those of you who have had kids and nursed them... did your boobs go back to their original size after you lost weight?
    My youngest is 8 years old so I have been overweight for awhile! But,
    Before kids I was a 34 B and now that I have lost half the weight I am a 34 DD (wtf?)
    I have 30 more pounds to go...

Boobs:
    Original size, yes. Original shape, no.

Weight:
    Got back to prepreg weight in August '11, so 2 years... but 9 months from when I actually started putting effort into it.
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    I had 4 kids and seen my size go from 38 C to 44 C. Now I'm 34B/C. Definitely need some lift but working on doing more chest strengthening to help them back to perky?? :blushing:

actually I've read and experienced for myself, that an increase in fat in your diet helps. I eat a TON of fat. If the breast itself is lacking in perk, it's probably not because of the muscle, its the breast tissue....

I've incinerated a lot of fat tissues over all in the past 6 months with eating clean, strength training and cardio. It is true that the breast tissue consists of fat however it's your muscles that it adheres to that helps them give a fuller and uplifted look. If the under lying muscle is weak, the breasts will sag. No worries. Once I'm done with lean phase of my eating regiment, I'll slowly add dairy in the equation.:bigsmile:
  • cemummy
    cemummy Posts: 28 Member
    mine have shrunk. i have 2 kids both breastfeed my youngest is 2 1/2 pre preg i was a full B cup, while breastfeeding i was a C and now that ive almost reached my weight goal im an A!!! a little gutting i was very happy with my B cup :(
  • aspen1377
    aspen1377 Posts: 60 Member
    I was a 34C before kids....ginormous during pregnancy and nursing (5 years of nursing)...am down to losing the last few pounds and am a 34DD....weird.
  • HisBeachgirl
    HisBeachgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Judging from the replies in this thread it seems that most ladies who were well endowed got bigger and stayed bigger. However, those of us who started small end up the same if not smaller. Unfortunately I'm in the second camp mentioned. It's the only bad part about loosing this weight. I'll be back down to an A. :(
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    pre pregnancy, I was a 38C. during breastfeeding, 40 D. gained more after, up to a 42DD. now, 36DD. my youngest "baby" will be 11 in march. :tongue: