Replies

• cpow81
    cpow81 Posts: 114
    Options
    Great job! You have a beautiful family.
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo excited about this post- thank you! I just started last week, but I am doing just about the same thing as you (cardio on top of 30DS and 1200 cal) and am about the same weight starting as you- and my goal is to lose 35 pounds! So happy to see it is possible :-)
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You're right. I can't wait to have some
    good pics. You look beautiful!!!
    Good for you and God bless you!!
  • cpar621
    Options
    I don't know you so forgive me when I say YOU HAVE A GREAT BUTT! Congratulations! We have a very similar goal, so I am so excited to know of your success and see it in my future! (And what a lovely family, I might add.)
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    Am I the only one that thought you put your after pictures first...until I scrolled down! You are gorgeous and look amazing!!!! What a beautiful family. Congrats to you!!! : )
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! (even at the heavier eight you were beautiful!) keep it up ! you have a gorgeous family!:happy:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I don't know you so forgive me when I say YOU HAVE A GREAT BUTT! Congratulations! We have a very similar goal, so I am so excited to know of your success and see it in my future! (And what a lovely family, I might add.)

Lol i was thinking the same thing!!! AWESOME looking butt :D haha

You are gorgeous :]
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    you look amazing - and your family is precious :)
  • Carm52
    Carm52 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that thought you put your after pictures first...until I scrolled down! You are gorgeous and look amazing!!!! What a beautiful family. Congrats to you!!! : )

I thought the same thing! You look amazing!
    :bigsmile:
  • porkchopmomma07
    porkchopmomma07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great~Thanks for the motivation:smile:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Wooooow!
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you're absolutely stunning!!
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    HUGE congrats!!! You didn't look bad before, but now you're a knockout! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • marcela16
    Options
    WOW! Good for you both! You really look great. It looks like you both lost weight? You look so happy and very healthy. Wishing you both and your baby best wishes.:smile:
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss..! Those pics are beautifully done by the way!
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! 30lbs is my goal for loss, so it's pretty great to see what that might look like! :) Congrats!
  • lijparsons
    Options
    You look fantastic! It looks like you lost 35 pounds from your butt! :laugh: Seriously, you have a beautiful family. You have done a superb job. Congrats!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!! I started 5 weeks ago so i am just now beginning and have only lost 13 lbs but had you asked me 5 weeks ago if i thought i could lose 13 lbs i would have said no way!! I just can't believe i waited this long to get to losing weight. Thank you for sharing your success story! Truely is inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!