C25K ~ Is anyone else starting their 3rd week?

Options
12346»

Replies

• joleejo216
    Options
    You can do it! I am proud of you!!!
  • 40Marbles
    40Marbles Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

One week left! I finished up week 8 last Friday - starting week 9 today. It's about 32 degrees out and it rained all day yesterday so hopefully I won't hit any ice when I cross the roads.

I'm actually finding that I like running in the cold as long as it's not too windy.
  • 40Marbles
    Options
    Finished Week 9 day 1 yesterday, and day 2 today.

I can't believe only 1 run left! I am not very fast, but I'm getting farther every run.

Today I finished the 30 minutes and passed yesterday's end point with a full minute to spare. Then after walking for about 2 minutes I started jogging again and finished the 5k in just over 39 minutes.

Certainly not a speedy time for an experienced runner - but it's a personal best for me.
  • 40Marbles
    Options
    Week 3 Day 3 today. I had planned on doing this one on Sunday but I ended up going on a bike ride with my daughter.

Not bad - I'm making it through all the runs and usually adding a bit at the end. I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to do the 5 minute runs in week 4, but holy peaches I can't imagine going much longer than that!

Hopefully in a month or two I'll be able to look back at this post and say - I DID IT!

I DID IT!

Week 9 Day 3 is officially done. It's hard to believe that just a month and a half ago I was stressing over a 5 minute run, and today I did 30, plus added some more at the end to finish up the 5k.
  • joleejo216
    Options
    Way to go!!!!