5'7 and 106lbs down...

Options

Replies

• Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome. I great motivation for all, it sure inspires me to keep on the path of a changing my life. Thanks for the post.
  • gagal08
    gagal08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing! Yes, I would also like to know how you did it???
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You rock! Go Killer!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're a beauty :)
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Nice work!
  • amandar0chelle
    amandar0chelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW thank you so much everyone!!! When I posted this I had NO idea that I would get so much help and support! You are all truly awesome!! Thank you for the kind words and im VERY Happy for all of you who said I inspired you! It is very possible! To be honest it wasn't too hard either! My story is on my profile if you wanted to know how I did it! I have been dieting on and off for 6 years. I have been no angel though, I have lost and gained and lost and gained again. This time around I refuse to give up and am more dedictated then ever before. From reading all of your comments I beleive I should keep my goal of 165 and if I feel once I get there that I want to lose a few more then I can. I have no hips or botty its all in my belly so if I drop too much I feel like I will look funny lol thats why my goal is not to be "skinny" but to be normal. I have been thick my whole life so it would be VERY hard for me to maintain a skinny body. I also will be upping my calories a little bit like you all suggested and eating WAY less sodium. I love salt so that is probably one of my biggest problems lol ANYWAY thank you all soooo much :) reading all this really made my day!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, truly motivational!!! You look so Amazing!
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    wow! you just look incredible! great job!!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I wish I had been as dedicated to being healthy at 26 (like you), instead of now at 46. I get sad to think of ALL of the years that I wasted, so CONGRATULATIONS to you and keep up the GREAT WORK! Don't let a slow down in weight loss discourage you. It might not be terrible for you to stay at your current weight for a month or two to give your body a chance to stabalize, so to speak, then start back on the downward trend until you get to where you want to be. You have SOOOOO many years ahead of you, and I am so happy that you will be able to live them without regret or hesitation!
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    that's wonderful! keep up the great work!
  • haliesuzy
    haliesuzy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is truly inspirational and will help so many others. Thanks for sharing!
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic.
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow- keep doing what you are doing- You look great! Such an inspiration!
  • Louloubelpe07
    Louloubelpe07 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This post made me tear up a little...congratulations to you!! So incredible and motivating!! :)
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look great!!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    I literally have tears in my eyes! You look AMAZING!!!! We are about the same height and our starting weights are similar as well. I, unfortunately are no where near where you are, but thanks for giving me hope that I can do it, eventhough it feels so far away from me! Personally, I think you look fantastic now! But it's up to you to decide where you'll stop with weight loss and go to maintenance. But good luck to you and I pray that someday I can inspire someone the way you've inspired me (encouraging)! Be blessed sweetie!
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Don't watch the scale! Just make sure you are faithful to The APP!! The rest will come trust me!! GOOD WORK!
  • meredithashton
    meredithashton Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You're an inspiration! =) B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. Don't stop though!! Keep eating healthy and toning and sculpting your body. Nice work!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    OMG You don't even look the same! You are gorgeous! You go girl... Keep up the incredible job!
  • mforman618
    Options
    Hey!! First of all, congrats on your success, you look amazing! In response to the pound gained though..1) Don't stress, it's only a pound and our bodies fluctuate daily a pound here or there for things as simple as having eaten more salt than usual the day before. 2) You may actually need to be eating more! Funny how that works but, especialy if you've maybe increased or intensified your workouts lately, your body may be plateauing because it's not getting enough calories and as a result falling into starvation mode. If you find that you're having a hard time dropping the weight over the next few weeks, as difficult as it may be to trust your body to not gain weight by doing so, try adding 100-200 cals a day to your diet for a week. Doesn't seem like it should work but it does! Good luck with everything and keep it up!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!