What's a good DVD to do after you finsh 30DS?

Options
I am about half-way through with 30ds. I am looking for my next DVD to start after the 30DS. I like the shorter DVD'S because I can do them when my daughter naps then jump on the elliptical for 25 minutes and be pouring sweat and feel like I got a great workout. I was considering ZUMBA on the Wii but read mixed reviews about it.

Replies

• crazie01grape
    crazie01grape Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you could move on to JM's Ripped in 30
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels dvds. If you like the way Jillian Micahels teaches then I would suggest No More Trouble Zones wich is a pure strength training dvd with dumbbells or Banish Fat Boost Metabolism which is pure cardio. I have them and they are very challenging. If you have knee/ankle problems I wouldn't suggest Banish Fat Boost Metabolism however.

Both dvds are about 50 minutes each(with warm-up and cool down). The workouts itself are divided into 6 minute sessions---so you can play ALL 50 minutes or however many sessions you want if you are short on time. I will tell you that BFBM dvd was the hardest for me and it took me awhile to get through it without stopping to rest.

ETA: They are both around $7 each on Amazon.com and check out the reviews. You won't be disappointed.
  • KCarpenter83
    KCarpenter83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    JM's yoga meltdown is good too.

Or better yet....do p90x.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    you could move on to JM's Ripped in 30

This is a great one! It's more hardcore than 30 DS but doable. :)
  • Brandib1985
    Brandib1985 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ok thanks! P90X is wayyy in the future lol! The shred is a killer for me and I am so much better shape than 2 months ago when I started working out. It still kills me though!