Plastic Surgery?

Options

Replies

• maryjh1976
    maryjh1976 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I had a gastric bypass in 2002 at 389lbs and lost 176lbs after a little over one year, but I am hovering between 225 and 245 and really cannot seem to loose anymore. I am trying to get motivated and exercise, drink more water, eat better, etc etc. But I have so much loose skin I would take a whole body lift with boobs and arms if possible.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I would have a whole body lift as well. gravity sucks!
  • anna_jane48
    Options
    I know that it sounds odd, but I would totally have a breast reduction! I have lost almost 30 pounds, but my breasts have not shrunk 1 inch! I feel like I am going to tip over! these 36G's have GOT to go! :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Porcelain veneers. Laser eye surgery (but I'm not a candidate anyway, curse my freakishly bad eyesight!). Botox or some kind of filler for the vertical crease between my eyebrows from constant squinting due to the aforementioned bad eyesight. And if there was a procedure that permanently prevented grey hairs, I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

Other than that, I'm cool with what I got. I used to be self conscious about my boobs, but I think I'd be a lot more self conscious with big' uns. And it would further my hatred for humanity if people started treating me better because I had bigger sweater puppies. :laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im married and i still want boobies and thats all i want. D cup is not enough for me:laugh:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Yes! Boob job. 32B isnt enough for me :( would love the extra oomph xD
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    nose, mini facelift, neck lipo, boobs. IF I lost the rest of my weight I would think nothing of lipo and tummy tuck, but would not without first losing the fat I need to lose.

BUT........I must say this. I do like who I am. I am healthy and happy and don't look too bad for an old broad. :glasses:
  • Midnightsun04
    Options
    Give it away! Or even better give that money to a charity! We are so privileged to even have plastic surgery on our minds, there are millions of people who worry about getting clean water, enough food, or a vaccine to live. Getting plastic surgery, I consider to be a very selfish, morally wrong thing to do. There are bigger issues.
  • DawnDawn2011
    Options
    Yeah, for me it would be a nose job and maybe some beautiful new teeth. Lol
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I would like my boobs reduced... But I'm happy with them so I'd say Laser Hair removal over my entire body. No more waxing that bikini line or shaving those legs.... Life would be grand.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I would never have unnecessary surgery. I wouldn't give it away. I'd sell it a deeply discounted price ;-)
  • homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely do it. Since I got rid of my double chin, I know am the proud owner of a chicken neck... It's pretty ugly...
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Give it away! Or even better give that money to a charity! We are so privileged to even have plastic surgery on our minds, there are millions of people who worry about getting clean water, enough food, or a vaccine to live. Getting plastic surgery, I consider to be a very selfish, morally wrong thing to do. There are bigger issues.

I think she was talking about giving the surgery away not the money?
    I would do it if I had the money. I'm a selfish girl I suppose. If I worked to earn my money I am perfectly okay to spend it if it is on something that makes me happy. What is the difference between plastic surgery and buying say a giant 50inch flat screen TV? Most people don't find that selfish.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Yes. Boobs, bigger and standing at attention!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Tummy tuck for sure!
  • pumpkinmoccasins
    Options
    I would totally take it and get my arms reduced to a normal size immediately! Even when I was thinner I've always hated my arms, they're the only thing disproportionate on me and I'll probably get brachioplasty done at some point anyway. :/
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i want a nose job or jaw reduction surgery!!! :D
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

There has always got to be a freakin Debbie Downer on a fun and games thread doesn't there?
  • manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Laser eye surgery for sure. Wouldn't mind bigger "girls" but too scared of the possible problems, leakage, scarring etc.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I actually probably wouldn't. I am not really a fan of it --- and since I am fairly opinionated I'd rather not look like a hypocrit, lol. So I probably wouldn't do it.

What I WOULD do if I had endless money, is hire someone to cook and make me go to the gym. I like to work hard to get what I want, but a few short cuts here and there would be amazing!