Moms on the Move Group 9 (Closed Group)

Options
123457»

Replies

• Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Leigh, I still can't get over your crazy weekend. Just the fact that you hosted 22 blows my mind. Was it all family?

Mostly family. My husband is one of seven children so there are a lot of siblings and siblings in-law in addition to both my parents and his. We also have some friends from Germany that are living here for a few years so they joined us as well.
  • swimmom2
    Options
    121 I dont ever think i will see 120 on the scale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holidays do not help either...
  • joimichele
    Options
    118 for me! Went down the week before Thanksgiving now I have been at 118 for two weeks. It's okay. I'm really not stressing over it. 118 is pretty good! Where is everyone else at? Leigh, you are like the superwoman of Thanksgiving. I would have been stressed. Glad you made it. Swimmom 121 is great! You are still in the healthy weight range. We all are! What are the Christmas plans for everyone? Maybe we can come up with a game plan not to over indulge. I think I am going to start with choosing the smaller plate and drinking a glass a water (yuck) before the meal.
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
  • joimichele
    Options
    118 for me! Went down the week before Thanksgiving now I have been at 118 for two weeks. It's okay. I'm really not stressing over it. 118 is pretty good! Where is everyone else at? Leigh, you are like the superwoman of Thanksgiving. I would have been stressed. Glad you made it. Swimmom 121 is great! You are still in the healthy weight range. We all are! What are the Christmas plans for everyone? Maybe we can come up with a game plan not to over indulge. I think I am going to start with choosing the smaller plate and drinking a glass a water (yuck) before the meal.

I'm so sad right now. My husband told me today that he doesn't think I should lose any more weight. He said I am getting too skinny. I am conflicted. On one hand I want to be attractive and sexy to my husband but I haven't reached my goal. I don't want to be a quitter. So, what I said in response is, I would just work on toning instead of losing. I secretly plan to lose the last couple of pounds. Am I wrong? What would you gals do? My husband is what I call naturally skinny. He eats what he wants and doesn't gain a pound. He has a great body. Thanks!
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Joimichele -- I think if you gain or lose 3 pounds, it will probably go unnoticed by your hubby. If the number on your scale makes you feel better, go for losing those last 3 pounds. I think part of maintenance is to stay within 5 pounds of your goal. Does that make sense? Congrats on achieving the hot mom bod that your husband loves. :smile: My husband is also a naturally skinny person. I wish I had his metabolism.
  • swimmom2
    Options
    Sorry I have been missing, my grandmother passed and not my 7 year old cousin is on a iv drip of morphine, to keep her more comfortable due to her losing battle of cancer, she is very weak and has no energy..... I just need to learn being emotional does not give me the right to over eat and not care. ugggI am a whooping 124 pounds! I think this week i am changing my whole routine by riding my bike instead of running and eating different foods, i am getting so sick of the same foods! Sorry again ladies....... :(
  • joimichele
    Options
    Hey dc_amaryllis! Just curious about what size clothes you are wearing since the loss?
    Swimmom- We all need change. I really hope that your spirit is healthy and you health is well. Hope that things get better!
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options
    Sorry I have been missing, my grandmother passed and not my 7 year old cousin is on a iv drip of morphine, to keep her more comfortable due to her losing battle of cancer, she is very weak and has no energy..... I just need to learn being emotional does not give me the right to over eat and not care. ugggI am a whooping 124 pounds! I think this week i am changing my whole routine by riding my bike instead of running and eating different foods, i am getting so sick of the same foods! Sorry again ladies....... :(

Swimmom I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your grandma and your cousin's condition. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options
    Hey dc_amaryllis! Just curious about what size clothes you are wearing since the loss?
    Swimmom- We all need change. I really hope that your spirit is healthy and you health is well. Hope that things get better!

I just bought a few new jeans from Express and they're size 0. Yay. However, I still feel "squishy" and I think after the new year, I am going to focus more on strength training and toning.

I will be at the beach next week. I hope to fit in a few workouts and perhaps some beach jogging. I won't be tracking my food, but I plan to log into MFP everyday to keep up with everyone.
  • joimichele
    Options
    So, what is everyone's plan for the new year? How did the hellidays go?