Anyone know any great apps for iPhone for weightloss?

Options
I love mfp!! But I was wondering what other apps you guys use to help out???

Replies

• MrsGreen1985
    MrsGreen1985 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just stick to this one.Ive used other but when u in put food or exersise the number are way off like walking for instance on one of the apps iv used its been out by about 100 cals burned.
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Oh I don't want another app like mfp!! I love it too much! I just want one that could help out with like recipes, diet tips, exercises that kind of stuff
  • 40Marbles
    40Marbles Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    How about eatingwell.com for recipes?
  • WaterRabbit
    Options
    For exercise, I like the Nike Training Center (great instructions!). I also like Jillian Michaels Slim Down, and the Virtual Trainer. I haven't found anything yet for recipes or nutrition tips.
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I hear sparkrecipes is a good app, thought i haven't used it myself.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    For exercises, I like the Jillian Michaels Slim Down Solution.
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Not really an app, but I put p90x ab ripper X on mine.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Not really an app, but I put p90x ab ripper X on mine.

Oh good idea! I have a very love/hate relationship with ab ripper x lol.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    My Tracks
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    iMapMyRide. Not for weightloss. MFP is best for that.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Footsteps is a great free pedometer.
    iMapmyRun is awesome for any type of activity, tracks you by GPS.
    Pandora is lovely for workout music.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I love Pocket God too.
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Nike Fitness Trainer - great App with some killer workouts....I SWEAT with those...best yet - totally free and you can play your music - I created a workout play list - set my phone on my speaker dock so I can see it (it shows you what to do and gives a countdown for each exercise)
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Nike Fitness Trainer - great App with some killer workouts....I SWEAT with those...best yet - totally free and you can play your music - I created a workout play list - set my phone on my speaker dock so I can see it (it shows you what to do and gives a countdown for each exercise)
    ^this
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Jog FM will play music from your library based on the tempo you're running at. My daughter has more luck at it than I do, though. She runs outdoors and I use a treadmill, so if it's slightly faster or slower, I can't adjust my speed. I also have a lot more music on my iPhone that is acapella or otherwise not good for keeping time, regardless of the tempo.
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    FitnessBuilder by Pumpone!! Awesome app and you can build your own workouts!! Use it almost every day!!
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    I use an app called TargetWeight. All it measures is your weight/BMI but it shows the lbs you have left to lose like a notification number on the outside. That way I see it every time I open my phone so it's a great constant reminder. I love watching the number go down!
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper!! You can enter pretty much any exercise manually, and it automatically syncs with a web page too.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    RunKeeper
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Theres like a bunch of apps by the same person, there is "daily arm workout", daily leg workout, etc and they are GREAT!