Losing weight and not losing cup sizes

Options

Replies

• staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Personally though, I prefer to have smaller boobs. They're annoying.

I agree...there are other things that I want people to notice about me. Like these "guns" that I'm working on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SherriH69
    Options
    Several years ago I lost 50 pounds to have a breast reduction. I was HUGE. During that weight loss, I did lose some mass in the breasts, but not a huge amount. I had a reduction to a C. Now that I've gained it all back, I'm back up to a D/DD.

10963224.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I don't know about everyone else here... but... I'd rather be a thin, healthy, rockin' body kind of girl with a B cup, than be this big, fat, overweight chic with big boobs. Yea the boobs are nice, but I'll take a healthy in shape body ANY way I can get it even if the boobs go away.

I'd rather be "Jen who weighs a healthy amount, physically fit and active and looks amazing" than to be known as "Jen she is chunky, kinda fat but has nice big boobs".
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I was a DD at my largest and while I haven't been measured recently I am pretty sure that I am down to a B cup :cry:
    and they aren't just smaller, they are flat and saggy :sad: sadly they are always the first thing to go on me.

Same thing here. I have never been a fan of my breasts as they have never been "perky" but now that I'm losing weight and don't forget the 2 kids I had in the past 2 years... my breasts are... depressing LOL.

My plan is to lose the weight, KEEP it off, and if I can do that, reward myself with a breast lift (and maybe some implants if they get any smaller)
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew... I did one round of 30 DS and went from a "large" B to a "small" B! I was never self-conscious about how small they were until they got smaller... WTH!
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    dont mind if they go down a size as long as they dont head south.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    No way around it. if it's going to happen then it's going to happen.

I have yet to lose a cup size or anything in that region at all so i'm hopeful that continues lol.
  • willaful
    willaful Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Funny, this just came up for me last night -- my husband commented that my breasts were smaller. Not at all in a negative way, but I was bizarrely upset by it. I actually think my breasts are somewhat perkier than they used to be, so it's probably a good thing overall, but that's just the one area where we're taught that bigger is better.

I've lost 120 pounds and I don't think more than one cup size, so I'm not too worried about losing any more.
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My C is now a B ((That's tough to admit)). I went from 135 to 110. Now thinking about getting them back via the surgical route :)

That's what I did 4 years ago ! Now I don't have to worry about it when I lose weight :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I need tips on how to lose cup size!! Everything else is leaving first and now my body is starting to look funny..I look disporportionate... :( I would rather my cup size go down..It is taking too long!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I didn't actually lose cup size, well one boob did the other didn't ones a G and the other probably a DDD. Lol But they are saggier. I'll look into surgical fix like everything else when I'm done.
  • beckie4442
    Options
    Well, I'm a 34G :sad: so I'm hoping that my breasts do reduce in size, though I think I may have to keep them ( my 14 year old is a skinny girl with 30E breasts!!!:noway: ) so I think they're inherited from somewhere along the line!! I wouldn't have surgery if you paid me. Big boobs are annoying :explode: and I have to shop in the bigger bust section :angry: when all I would like is some little frilly underwear!!!:tongue: AND it costs a flippin' fortune......:explode:

Be well.....:flowerforyou:
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Ok, to answer your question. There is an all natural way to grow your breasts. (Almost like gardening!) I purchased an ebook from flat2fab.com. It worked. I had lost a lot of weight when I first met my husband and went from a 36D to a 32B. I'm now a 32DD/34D. It took time, but there are things like flax seed oil ( <--- works wonders when mixed with probiotic yogurt!!!) and massages that will promote actual tissue growth, NOT FAT. So once it's there, it is less likely to shrink away when you are losing weight.

As for reduction? There are also massages that can help reduce breast size, though I don't know since all my research was on breast growth.
    Just remember, results are not overnight. I think it was about 6 months before I went up the first cup size.
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    keep in mind as your body looks smaller, your body to boob ratio will look similar to what it does now, even if your actual breasts are smaller, because the rest of you will be smaller, too!

When I weighed 212, I wore a size 38F. Now I weigh 162 and am comfortably wearing a 36DD. At my lowest weight--135--I wore a 36D. My goal is 145, so I doubt I'll be lower than a 36D. But, they still look just as big in pictures :-)
  • Raclex
    Raclex Posts: 238
    Options
    Personally though, I prefer to have smaller boobs. They're annoying.

I agree...there are other things that I want people to notice about me. Like these "guns" that I'm working on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yep... I also lost one cup size but hey, at least, when I'll be 70, they'll still be perky and natural :-) To each his own though. If you're more comfortable 'buying' them, then all the power to you! The fact that I am in the best physical shape of my life, and look great at 40 is what I really want people to notice!
  • anna_jane48
    Options
    Well I gained the "freshman 15" and then some... and that is when I also acquired 36G's. I have now lost most of that weight I gained but guess what??? I am still lugging these big jugs around :(

Would anyone like to borrow some "boobage" :D!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Try this, you can research it online too if you would like It is called the fenugreek tea). It is an Asian tea recipe it is used to reshape a woman's body to an hour glass figure and create an ideal breast size for the body. It is very healthy too.

Tea:
    1 tbs fungreek seeds
    1 tbs funnel seeds
    5 star anis

let boil then turn down the heat to med for about 30 min, you can make concentrated with 1 cup water or diluted with 2 to 3. But you must drink the entire thing in one day, and to have any effect at all you must do it for at least 30 days to get a noticeable result you must do this for three months, I have been doing it for 5 months now, and I am still doing it cause it is very good for my body. Do not double the ingredients or drink it more than once per day or you will start getting muscle spasms in your stomach muscles and it may cause you to vomit.
    What this does is add a great deal of anti-oxidants in your body, balance your digestive system and hormone levels the effect is a calmer and more stable personality, your bust will be at it's ideal size for your body, and your waist and hips sizes with change. If your hips are too large or your waist is too large it should balance them both out so that you have an hourglass silhouette.

good luck!
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I might be the only man to say this, but I wouldn't mind the sacrifice for a better overall figure. I'm also the type of person that'll find his woman physically attractive of a broad range in sizes. Personality is more the lure. Then Face. Then bottom. Boobies, then close behind comes stomach... Oooo, I like legs too. Okay, I just love the female body. It's beautiful:)
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Fenugreek also comes in a convenient capsule/supplement if you're not into tea. And fennel seeds are flavorful on pizza and probably other things, too. :-) Those are common ingredients in 'bust enhancement' supplements and are also recommended for breastfeeding mothers that are trying to keep up their milk supply.
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    unfornately, you can't trouble spot and lose from some places but not others...there's not really a way to prevent this