HCG Drops

Options
13»

Replies

• brennashaffer
    Options
    Good idea! I don't think it has anything to do with the drops. Anybody would lose tons of weight eating only 500 calories a day, which is totally unhealthy.
  • amilynnM
    amilynnM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Kevin effing Trudeau. That man made millions off of ignorance. Disgusting. I remember seeing him on TV going on and on about how coral calcium is all you need to prevent cancer, but "They" don't want you to know, and so he could be pulled off the air at any minute!! (He wasn't and the fake science he pedals is dangerous)
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Not touching this with a 10 foot pole. Get your flame suits on, people!

Ha! Ha! Ha! I think I'll zip it for a change, too! = D Best of luck to you!
  • Tracy9377
    Tracy9377 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I heard that stuff was made from pregnant deer urine ... is that true?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I heard that stuff was made from pregnant deer urine ... is that true?

HA could be...who knows...its some kind of pi## I mean urine
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Kevin effing Trudeau. That man made millions off of ignorance. Disgusting. I remember seeing him on TV going on and on about how coral calcium is all you need to prevent cancer, but "They" don't want you to know, and so he could be pulled off the air at any minute!! (He wasn't and the fake science he pedals is dangerous)

I can't stand that guy. He preys on people's fears to get them to fork over their money to him. Thankfully, the FTC put the kibosh on his TV commercials, but they can't really do anything about his books (freedom of the press).
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I can't take it! What I can never understand is that if you can follow the HCG program and eat 5 apples a day, why can't you follow a 1200 - 1500 calorie diet (if you eat exercise calories?). Is speed the issue? I did that once using ephedra before I knew it was ephedra. Let me tell you I lost 2 pounds a week but I also ate NOTHING. 1/4 cup of something here and there. It was an appetite killer. But getting off of it was the real killer. I could not eat enough food or get it in fast enough! Talk about rebound weight gain! YIKES! Also notice that these HCG users don't generally consult their own doctors about this because they only want to hear that it works.

I've also noticed that the people using HCG are "using it" and losing weight. The proof is in the pudding. Talk to us later when you've kept it off for years. I didn't' notice that anyone had used it and had kept their weight off for years. To the one person who learned to eat healthy while on it, so did I but it took a few years for my brain to catch up to the fact that this was a lifestyle change for me and not a diet. I learned to eat whole grains, lean meats, fruits, veggies, and nuts while incorporating daily exercise and portion control. (Started with Dr. Oz's You: on a Diet book.) There was no such thing as a quick fix for me. Just time and effort. There is no point in losing weight if you can't keep it off and learn what you need to about healthy living while eating 5 apples a day.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,568 Member
    Options
    HCG does work very well. Yes the calorie restriction is causing the weight loss, but the hcg drops help with hunger control.
    But not in pregnant women who have it "natually" in their systems. Go figure.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    most people want a quick fix. And DON"T want to do any work to get results. It's called lazy! Losing weight that fast is not healthy.....and your not just losing fat.....your losing lean body mass. SO VERY BAD!

HCG has nothing to do with getting healthy!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,568 Member
    Options
    Also I would like to mention that 5 of my friends are doing HCG and we all keep up to date with each other. We are all loosing and our pants are getting really loose!! check out my blog and keep up to date with me by subscribing www.mindbodybenefits.wordpress.com
    I have several clients that do the same. When you're ready to do it without drugs and build a sleeker, sexier physique, then PM me to come to my location and I'll show you how to do it naturally.

IDEA Fitness member
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I've looked at past journals that have done studies on this....and the conclusion from all is that: It is not the drops/shots that make you lose weight....but the 500 calorie diet.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    isnt a poster openly selling this dangerous stuff a violation?

Yup. I reported them. The two people advertising the diet on this post both had new profiles with nothing filled out and have only commented on this post.

Wow...that was awhile ago, and this thread is still open! Why aren't they shutting this promotion of healthy ideas down! And especially when there are people trying to sell this crap!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    isnt a poster openly selling this dangerous stuff a violation?
    Yup. I reported them. The two people advertising the diet on this post both had new profiles with nothing filled out and have only commented on this post.
    Wow...that was awhile ago, and this thread is still open! Why aren't they shutting this promotion of healthy ideas down! And especially when there are people trying to sell this crap!
    Yeah, I reported it hours ago. Meanwhile, folks making mild innuendo jokes are getting warnings. :noway:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    Also I would like to mention that 5 of my friends are doing HCG and we all keep up to date with each other. We are all loosing and our pants are getting really loose!! check out my blog and keep up to date with me by subscribing www.mindbodybenefits.wordpress.com
    I have several clients that do the same. When you're ready to do it without drugs and build a sleeker, sexier physique, then PM me to come to my location and I'll show you how to do it naturally.

IDEA Fitness member

Does it really take a genius to figure this out? No kidding your gonna lose weight eating only 500 calories a day. What are you gonna do when you start eating Normal again? Cuz if you don't change your lifestyle.....it's all coming back!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    almost every thread I have seen about HCG has been "removed" it is not welcome here on this "FITNESS" site. This one will be gone soon too......
  • barberella
    Options
    It depends on where you get the drops! However, my mom went on this with two of her friends and all 3 were very strict with the diet; being very careful of what they were eating, etc. During the second week, her friend passed out from doing some farm work! My mom did lose 25 pounds, gained it all back too. It's not sustainable and it is very dangerous. What kind of diet prohibits you from exercising???
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

Don't even bother. Just hit the "Report Post" button and move on.