Christmas ideas?

Options
13»

Replies

• SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    If your BF has a touch screen device they now make gloves that let you use your phone without taking your gloves off. I've seen pairs for as little as $25 online and I know Macy's sells some if you want to go and try them out in person.
    ^^This is very cool, I will have to check it out!

As far as the guy gift, seriously, it all depends on the guy when it comes down to it. Gadgets are great but not all guys are as tech savvy as we think (it still amazes me how techtarded my boyfriend is). The coupon book is great but don't go overboard with lovey dovey romantic stuff or it will end up on a shelf being forgotten about.

In most cases there are 3 things that will win no matter what, SEXY, TASTY, and EXCITING. If there is a Six Flags or the equivalent that's a pretty awesome day out. Or a beer garden for tasty :love:
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    When all else fails, gift cards are the gift that keeps on giving.
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    concert tickets (then you get to go too!)!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Modern Warfare 3, it seems all guys like that.

This is what my husband really wants and is going to get.
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    blow job.
  • flodebbierida
    Options
    wish I had a boyfriend! ha ha!! But yes, Gadgets for the guys! They do love them, or tools...:laugh:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    If he loves sports, something with his favorite teams logo? My husband is really into cars and I have no clue what he really needs for. He loves the show 'Big Bang Theory' so I got him one of "Sheldon's" shirts.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This year I was in a complete rut for my husband on what to get him. Last year I got him some clothes (boring I know), but I also got him ps3 games. Well this year I did not want to get him the same so instead what i did was jumped onto ticket master looked at everything in our area and got him two tickets to WWE smackdown. (yes he's a nerd and watches smackdown, have to admit... he got me into it so the other ticket is for me ;). )

But, I know that is a something he is going to love and it isnt the typical. I searched ALL over the internet and found the cheapest tickets and only spent $60 for each. So I suggest doing something like that, what guy wouldn't love going to a show and seeing their favorite artist or going to a football game?
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    As a massage therapist, I see many women introducing their husbands or boyfriends to a professional massage. This is something a lot of guys won't do for himself. If you think he is timid about going alone, book a couples massage. I will tell you that 100% of my shy guys who thought that they would not like a massage have rebooked. A few have come back to get gift cards for their wives or girlfriends! So it becomes a gift that keeps on giving!