45 lbs down! (WITH PICTURES.)

Options
2»

Replies

• CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Thanks for the replies guys! It really means so much!

Also I am the LAZIEST guy in the world so if I can find time to workout and eat better anyone can!

Also went from drinking 4 times a week to not having sipped alcohol in 10 weeks.

Absolutely anything is possible when you put your mind to it! (and with MFP of course hahaha)
  • Treighsie
    Options
    you look awesome!!! way to go!!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    nicley done..
  • CampbellHendry
    Options
    Thanks again for the support guys :D

I only have another 9 lbs to lose until I hit my goal weight which puts my BMI at 24.9 but I feel like I have SO much left to lose!

Did any of you guys feel like this?? Did you continue to lose weight after you reached your goal or did you feel comfortable enough??
  • SharadaRose
    Options
    great work!! you look awesome (:(:
    not gonna lie, at first i thought i was tripping out or something with the flash pics LOL.
    i was like "what..!?" then i realized what was going on and i was like "ohh thats awesome!"

haha :P

You weren't alone LOL.
    Very cool. Nice job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Yoou look great! Love the GIFs.
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    what a difference!!!! well done you x
  • kraz4fun
    kraz4fun Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love the animation!! Congrats on your success. Results are great!
  • cayadear
    cayadear Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • CampbellHendry
    Options
    Thanks again guys, any thoughts about just having 9lbs to lose??

Feels like a lot more left to go! Made a post up there about it ^^^
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Good stuff bro. Although I don't know your goals but if you want to lose another 9lbs I'd say go for it. My goal was to get under 199lbs for years now. I eventually reached it and when I got there I was like ..well another 30lbs won't hurt so I'm just going to keep going and maintain it.

If you want to bulk do it now and lose the weight later.
  • CampbellHendry
    Options
    Good stuff bro. Although I don't know your goals but if you want to lose another 9lbs I'd say go for it. My goal was to get under 199lbs for years now. I eventually reached it and when I got there I was like ..well another 30lbs won't hurt so I'm just going to keep going and maintain it.

If you want to bulk do it now and lose the weight later.

Cheers bud!

Yeah what I mean is that according to my BMI I should only lose about 9 more lbs! But when I look a myself I feel like I need to lose another 20 or so! I mean I am 5 foot 6 so 154 lbs doesn't seem all that light!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!