From 200lbs to 170lbs... halfway there! PICS!

Options
13»

Replies

• bsavage13
    bsavage13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congrats!
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the good work, and good luck on reaching your goals - you are doing and looking fantastic! :)
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Great progress, we are about the same height and weight... keep on trucking, you'll get there!!
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and keep it up.
  • shorter30
    Options
    You look great!
  • fishbaitkait
    fishbaitkait Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You and I have very similar journeys. I was 194 and I am also now stuck around 170. It can be so frustrating! You look fantastic! We've got this. :)
  • AKnight21
    Options
    You look awesome!! I just joined last night and I am sooo excited about this journey!
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Like you said you're halfway there- you got this!!
  • kissoffools
    Options
    Thank you guys all so much, these comments are so encouraging and mean a lot to me. <333
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! The difference is amazing! Fight through it and set small goals! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • applekoko19
    applekoko19 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look great! Especially your arms

My god, you look fantastic!Your tummy is so much smaller and I was mesmerised by that until I noticed your arms... Wow!Don't loose heart, stick with it. :D
  • JamzPurse
    JamzPurse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I am the same height and I am currently at 203. Just keep on pushing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!