Thank you, MFP! I'm the new Biggest Loser Tucson!

Options
CoryIda
CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
I love MyFitnessPal.

Why?

Not only because it helps me keep track of my food and exercise.

Not only because it has made me more aware of how I treat my body.

Not only because of the helpful threads and the amusing threads and the occasionally aggravating threads.

The #1 reason why I love MyFitnessPal is YOU.

Yes, you.

You come in all different shapes and sizes. Some of you are morbidly obese, like I started, while others are competing in fitness competitions and still others are struggling to gain weight to get healthy.

You come from all different places – I know people from Australia, New York, and even a itty-bitty town a couple of hours away from Tucson, where I live.

You have different value systems, different political beliefs, different EVERYTHING.

But you know what we all have in common?

We are all here to support one another and to build each other up. To help each other succeed.

When I entered the Biggest Loser Tucson contest, you really pushed hard to help me.

You voted, you shared with your friends and family, and you generally went above and beyond.

Most of you don’t know me in real life, and a lot of you are not even friends with me on here, but you supported me anyway and that means SO much to me.

So thank you, MFPals. Thank you so much for the opportunity to share my story with people.

I know that, even more importantly than winning the contest, you gave me the tremendous blessing of having my story shared with many, many people that would never have seen it otherwise, and I hope they were encouraged.

Thank you.

~CoryIda

PS - special thanks to MereMe, GorillaNJ, bry_all01, purplebabe2025, sarah44254, kimcat73, chelekaz, thedreamhazer, thunt1990 and all of the others who totally spammed you all to get me the votes (I'm super sorry if I forgot to mention you by name)!

Thanks to you, no kittens had to cry.
Jar-kitten2.jpg

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    we're SO happy and proud of you - LOSER!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    what bry_all01 said!! :) super proud of you and wayyyyy happy! what did you win? besides awesome recognition and US?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Cory! You are awesome!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Never been so happy to call someone a LOSER in my life! lol Congrats on the win, you deserve it!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Voted and posted and happy to help but really you did the hard work and you inspired so many along the way and for that I thank YOU!
    Lally
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    This is what I won:
    "A grand prize to the Biggest Loser! Body PRO from Personal Training Institute– A Full Feature Program for Optimum Weight Loss & Fitness! Get up to 3 strength training sessions each week that you may schedule on non-consecutive days. You get a weekly private nutrition consultation and individualized program guided by a registered dietician and designed for your body type and lifestyle, and to meet your individual fitness goals. You will also get unlimited use of our cardio studio during regular facility hours. This is the package for those who are seriously ready to get in shape, lose weight, get and stay fit."
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    You absolutely deserve it. Thank you for being a continuous inspiration to so many people, myself included.

Many congratulations, Cory. :drinker:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think it's time we put your picture on the homepage, you freaking success story!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you deserve it!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congratulations!!
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Cory!
  • Timothytim2
    Options
    Excellent! WTG!!!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Congrats Cory!!!! Enjoy!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations!! :drinker:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    YES! You totally deserve it. I'm so happy for you. :)
  • lrodriguez83
    Options
    This is so exciting!!! So happy you won! Sparkpeople has NOTHING on this MFP family!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the best part of your prize package ---> :flowerforyou:

Congratulations!
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!