(WARNING underwear pics) -32 lbs and ONEderland Success!

lhurtubise
lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
edited October 6 in Success Stories
I started my weight loss journey in April after having my daughter. I am very proud of my success thus far. I know a lot of people do not like underwear pics but you were warned. I honestly can't tell much of a difference when I am clothed. I am extremely thankful for MFP. I have found some of the sweetest most encouraging people on this site. I still need to lose about 45lbs, but I am on my way!

Picnikcollage3-1.jpg

I started recording these measurements about 2 weeks after I started MFP. I have gone from a completely sedentary lifestyle to working out 4-5 times a week. I also eat A LOT better.

Weight- 230 lbs to 197.6 lbs
Neck- 13.5 inches to 12.25 inches
Waist- 44 inches to 32.25 inches
Hips- 45.8 inches to 43 inches
Right thigh- 29 inches to 26.5 inches
Left thigh- 29 inches to 26.5 inches
Body fat %- 36.2% to 27.07%
BMI- 40.7 to 35.0

I am still considered obese, but I feel awesome. I can't wait to be considered overweight, but slow and steady wins the race so I will keep chugging along.

Replies

• Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Awesome!!!! You look great and should be proud of your progress.
  • great job!!
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    You are doing GREAT! You look fabulous x
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Fantastic keep up the great work
  • afbigg
    afbigg Posts: 33 Member
    wow! you can definitely tell you've lost weight. you look great!! keep it up:)
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    You look fantastic! If you don't mind me asking how tall are you?
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    I see a wonderful difference!!! I feel ya though... there are times that (even tho my clothes are smaller than before etc.) I don't see it in myself at all... But YES! You look GREAT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    I can see a big difference!! You look smaller and more toned!!! Keep up the great work!!!!! Thanks for sharing - all these success stories are so inspiring and motivational!!!!!
  • lhurtubise
    You look fantastic! If you don't mind me asking how tall are you?

I am 5'3"
  • Fantabulous!! You look SO good, and should be VERY proud of yourself!! :)
  • Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    You look AWESOME!! great job!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Great progress! I'm down 93.8 pounds this year and kudos to you for being braver than me and posting underwear pics!! ;)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    you look awesome! Way to go on your journey, keep up the good work!!!
  • WOW! you are doing a wonderful job, keep up the good work!
  • You look great, and it seems like your doing a wonderful job at keeping yourself going. It's truly difficult to keep it up, and you've done it. Keep going you'll reach your goal in no time at all. :D
  • Your a brave women and you look great. Keep up the awesome work.
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    You look great!!!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Wow I can really tell you have lost weight! You look great!! Congrats!!
  • maaadde
    maaadde Posts: 90 Member
    You look awesome, it's really a big difference!
  • LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Wow you look amazing!!!!!!!!!! Great job I cant wait to do a before and after ( have before need the after) thanks for sharing gives me more motivation
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Congrats! i've recently done the BMI and I'm in obesity as well :(
    But its a continual progress the fact that I'm aware and doing something to change that is all the better.
    Thank you for your post ... inspires me to be better :)
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Wow - 230 to 197. I have gone from 235 to 198 and I haven't lost anywhere NEAR as many inches as you. What sort of exercise are you doing? You lost like 12" of your waist - I lost around 6. You look great! I think I'm looking a lot better but not nearly the visual results as you have.
  • MichaelaaJ
    MichaelaaJ Posts: 79 Member
    Thanks for sharing!!!!! SO INSPIRING!!!! Congrats on your baby girl, your progress, and your journey!
  • lhurtubise
    Wow - 230 to 197. I have gone from 235 to 198 and I haven't lost anywhere NEAR as many inches as you. What sort of exercise are you doing? You lost like 12" of your waist - I lost around 6. You look great! I think I'm looking a lot better but not nearly the visual results as you have.

I rotate Jillian's 30 day shred with regular cardio ... running walking and elliptical are my favorites. I also take a step aerobics class and Zumba. I am convinced that the 30 day shred has helped me lose the most inches though.
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
  • Great job....keep it up!!!!
  • angiecakes82
    angiecakes82 Posts: 28 Member
    way to go! lookin good!!
  • Great job! Keep up the hard work!!
  • PennyLane1114
    PennyLane1114 Posts: 36 Member
    Awesome progress! Congrats :)
  • Congratulations! You look great. I am currently just a little under the weight you started at (which was actually my original weight too!) Thanks for the motivation and inspiration!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!