Today i..

Options
Did the race for life in Norwich (UK) i walked 5km and did it in 56 minutes, i am so proud :heart:

(Sorry if this dont belong here but i was not sure where to post it)

Replies

• sarahlouise87
    Options
    Did the race for life in Norwich (UK) i walked 5km and did it in 56 minutes, i am so proud :heart:

(Sorry if this dont belong here but i was not sure where to post it)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • Rottiemama
    Rottiemama Posts: 66
    Options
    Way to go!!! You post whereever you choose!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!! weeeehooo!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    excellent! way to go :drinker:
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    yaaay congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • momof10
    momof10 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    that is so good ... i like the heading today i.... step on the scale and went ohno it went up... gee... ok i know this wasnt't going to be easy i gave in to a lot of bad things and ididn't log like i should have and i didn't move the body like i should have.. i was really bad this morning.. went to a birthday breakfast brunch i will not even mention what they had to eat while i did not eat a lot of one thing which in the past i would have i think i try everything.. gee i hope everyone is having a nice day peace from my family to yours debbie
  • sarahlouise87
    Options
    Thank you everyone :happy:

momof10 please dont beat yourself up over it *hugs* the day has passed and gone just think about tomorrow now and tell yourself you CAN do it and say NO to all the bad things :flowerforyou:
  • Rottiemama
    Rottiemama Posts: 66
    Options
    that is so good ... i like the heading today i.... step on the scale and went ohno it went up... gee... ok i know this wasnt't going to be easy i gave in to a lot of bad things and ididn't log like i should have and i didn't move the body like i should have.. i was really bad this morning.. went to a birthday breakfast brunch i will not even mention what they had to eat while i did not eat a lot of one thing which in the past i would have i think i try everything.. gee i hope everyone is having a nice day peace from my family to yours debbie

One day at a time.....tomorrow is another day!! Guilt is useless. Glad you enjoyed a treat! This is not permanent....smile and be happy you have a loveing family.... I don;t ever want ANY foods to be off limits. Sometimes its a good reality check as to what you really want. Have a great day and smile!:flowerforyou:
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    Good for you keep up the great work.

Pamela XXX