All you men, COME HERE.

Options

Replies

• Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    That was me & no I'm not a father. I don't care as I realize I have my share of stretch marks too. If you truly care for someone, this will not make one bit of difference. You'll like them, stretch marks be damned!:flowerforyou:
  • clintondene
    clintondene Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it's like to have stretch marks, but I have my own faults, I used to hate my hairy chest and back, and cursed god for having thin hair. I used to shave and find every product for hair growth...but one day I realized, hey if they cant accept me for my faults then that's really shallow. Since then I've just kept a nice trim, worked around my thinning hair and I get teased by it every now and then, but its my body and my spirit has to respect it or I won't be happy. It the fact that we all have falta, but it's up to us to look past them and not worry what others think. When we do that, the thinning hair becomes lush, a lazy eye will become streaight, fat turns into muscle, self loathing becomes positive reflection, and of course, stretch marks become beauty marks. It's the interpretation. Ur beautiful, no matter who or what u are.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Men who are somewhat mature realize this is life & we understand. Maybe BOYS would give a *kitten*, but men don't.

this
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Men who are somewhat mature realize this is life & we understand. Maybe BOYS would give a *kitten*, but men don't.

yep pretty much.. do what you can to fix them but dont stress over them, if a guy cant accept you because of them you dont need to be with him anyhow

i love these men
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I really don't pay much attention to stretch marks. They don't impact my attractiion to a woman at all. I realize they come with the territory whether via children, weight or whatever.
  • geckofli
    geckofli Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I don't even have kids and I have them. If a guys not interested in me because of them then I'd rather stay single because he's too shallow for me
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options

This^ I even dated a girl with keratosis pilaris and had no problem with it
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

This^ I even dated a girl with keratosis pilaris and had no problem with it

You....!
    :smooched:
    :love:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    If casual then it is just another part of life,if when being intimate then about the last thing I care about.
    For real. I just can't imagine this being an issue for me. ^^^This says it all.^^^
    And similar to what another guy suggested, your stretch marks are nothing to me compared to my own faults or insecurities.
  • texastango
    Options
    Great question....love the response about stretch marks being Tiger Stripes (complete with Grrrrrrrr). Nice. That's a girl that I'd be interested in! Wear them with a badge of honor! Way to go!

It's all in the attitude!

Keep on!
  • crazylikefox
    Options

This is the Chuck Norris of MFP.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    My friend you said it all right there yourself for me. They are the result of you giving life to a child. They are a result of the miracle of birth, Any person that see's them as ugly , unatractive or you not caring what your stomach looks like is just plain old ignorant. My friend if you run across a man that feels that way, pass him on by, he is not worth your effort!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    my wife gave birth to our three wonderful children, not stretch marks, but love marks. I am good with them, I don't even notice them, and she is one hot momma!
  • lumberjacks94
    lumberjacks94 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    <
    stretch marks lover!
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options

Thumbs Up To This!

I too have stretch marks.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    don't bother me one bit. I met women who are self-conscious about it. I usually try to reassure them.

Me: "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" I then lift my shirt to show my belly stretch marks. I have them on the sides, not very big but it's there.

Some women laugh but most scream in terror and run away. :frown: Wonder what I'm doing wrong? :huh:
  • Mymag
    Mymag Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    a guy i was friends with who i wanted to sleep with said why would it matter cause thats not what makes me beautiful..

i slept with him about 2 hours later; all over the house.

and i dont care if it was a line - it worked :)

wtf nobody wants to hear about you having sex all over your house
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it's like to have stretch marks, but I have my own faults, I used to hate my hairy chest and back, and cursed god for having thin hair. I used to shave and find every product for hair growth...but one day I realized, hey if they cant accept me for my faults then that's really shallow. Since then I've just kept a nice trim, worked around my thinning hair and I get teased by it every now and then, but its my body and my spirit has to respect it or I won't be happy. It the fact that we all have falta, but it's up to us to look past them and not worry what others think. When we do that, the thinning hair becomes lush, a lazy eye will become streaight, fat turns into muscle, self loathing becomes positive reflection, and of course, stretch marks become beauty marks. It's the interpretation. Ur beautiful, no matter who or what u are.

I have to say it takes a lot of guts posting about your insecurities =) Its true, though... men or women who actually care about such insignificant imperfections (especially ones that aren't usually even visible unless you get reallll close), are just severely insecure themselves!
  • stephreed11
    stephreed11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Well this was nice to read.

Mature men. :flowerforyou:
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options

This and we are male, see strech marks means we are seeing female flesh.