What is something you cannot give up

Options

Replies

• chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    oh and the occasional good New Zealand or Aussie wine :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Coffee creamer & cheese! I really don't give up anything though...it's a lifestyle change like everyone says and I don't plan on permanently cutting out anything that I like from my diet in the long run so I don't do it now. It's about moderation!

So true !! :smile:
  • stripedsocks
    Options
    Cigarettes, red wine, and crisps. If I could give up these three I'd be skinny and healthy.
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I will never give up meat and all the meals they provide: burgers, steaks, grilled wings, ect....

No way!
  • BettyBudski
    BettyBudski Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Cheese
    Coffee
    Chicken Wings
    Pho Vietnamese Soup

:tongue:
  • kir911
    kir911 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Coffee!!! and sweets. I have both still daily. and I can't drink my coffee black, so yes I use creamer or milk and sugar. I also have something sweet every day....it may just be a sugar free pudding cup or a small piece of chocolate, but it is something. I just make sure I am always still in my calorie range.
  • jenswwjourney
    Options
    have you tried plain greek yogurt as a swap? i like FF cream cheese instead of mayo w/ my tuna. i know it sounds strange but 2T = 30 cals & is yummy
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Sleep and Cheese!
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    desserts after dinner here too. yoghurts, or i'm slightly obsessed with weight watchers desserts at the moment. sticky toffee cheesecake omfg!!!

i didnt think id be able to live without things like chocolate/cheese but i manage just fine. i allow myself 1 chocolate bar once a month *ahem* and a small amount of cheese when i feel like i'm happy with my weight loss and deserve a treat. being half french i thought lack of cheese would be a killer but it's ok.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I so understand... but I have at least switched to Vodka with no calorie add ins... not perfect because of the actual alcohols effect on the body, but Im trying! But I know I will NEVER completely give it up.... We all need a vice... :drinker:

That doesn't necessarily mean that our vices have to be food related. Mine is TV. I had to first train myself to do my exercises while watching TV (which is probably why I now have trouble sitting still when I'm watching something), and then I started using shows as a reward for exercising.
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    oh and tea with TWO sugars ... dun dun duuuun. i know i know but i'm british and at least sugar isnt fattening its just calories lol
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Coffee and Chocolate!!

But then, my coffee is pure (no milk or sugar) and my chocolate is as dark as possible (70% plus is GOOD) so neither is that bad anyway!!

THIS.
  • andreacord
    Options
    Skinny versions of drinks at starbucks.. and bread-like things. I can't do without a sandwich or a piece of garlic bread with dinner, or a piece of toast with breakfast. and pasta occasionally.

Edit: Oh and cream cheese, I get reduced fat.. and cheesecake occasionally.. my Achilles heel when it comes to desserts.
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Milk
    Ice Cream
    Chocolate

I could never completely give these up even though all of these are very high in calories, Every female needs chocolate and ice cream once and awile right? :3

Agreed!! Add cheese in there, too.
  • tausha_k
    Options
    I love beer!! I am able to enjoy 1 a week. I go for a home brew or a micro brew. How much more enjoyable my beer is knowing this is all I get for a week!! I love pizza, but that is still out of reach.
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    When I start thinking about foods I can never give up, I start thinking about when I said I could never loose weight and keep it off. Since I am still loosing and the weight is still off, I realize I can give up of ANYTHING that will help me reach my goals. That includes people and food. I am so WORTH it!
  • LizzetteRamirez
    LizzetteRamirez Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Coke!! But I have a cheat day and that day I drink my coke. Havent affected me yet and that motivates me to do really good in the week for my next coke on my next cheat day.
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    coffee with half and half
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Coffee and cream :)
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Coffee with hazelnut cream !!!