What is something you cannot give up

Options

Replies

• fcough02
    fcough02 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm having a really hard time giving up my International Delight French Vanilla coffee creamer! I did switch to Fat Free though. I tried the sugar free, but I just couldn't do it.
  • MissOmi
    Options
    Chocolate. I love chocolate, but I am fighting diabetes as well as weight. I have to be careful about how many I eat because of calories and carbs, but I found that I like Sugar Free Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and a friend of mine usually has other sugar free chocolate that is ok.

I used to drink a lot of regular soda and I have tried different diet sodas, but the only one that I like is Cherry Coke Zero. To me it doesn't taste like diet at all.
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    One word: Pasta.

UGH.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    PB/almond butter
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Wine, Whiskey, and Women.
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love my VINO and coffee! I am trying to cut out sugar/creamer so I only put it in 3x per week and the other days black...SUCKS!!!
  • allie_girl
    Options
    Coors Light <3... oh and ordering dessert at a restaurant - something I just can't resist sometimes.
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    the creamer in my coffee.....:drinker:
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My Coffee. Not Happening

Pizza- Only eat it occasionally, but I love it too much.

Mexican Food- Ditto for Pizza!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    i cant give up wings i love chicken wings whether buffalo , bbq,even plain cant do it ... =]
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Cheese and alcohol :) I have Hellman's garlic mayo which is lovely and I just factor it into my day - usually a tbsp with salad so at least it's with something healthy!
  • Mama_CAEI
    Options
    Flavoured coffee creamers (though I'm trying to get by with 1 tbsp rather than 2!)
    Chocolate in any form.

I've found it relatively easy to cut back/cut out salty snacks; I've even cut back on the amount of cheese I eat. But chocolate is like crack to me. :tongue:
  • Wisks
    Wisks Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mint chocolate chip ice cream and buffalo wings. Not that I eat them regularly but they are my cheat/treat foods.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    White Chocolate!!!!
  • SharadaRose
    Options
    Chocolate :love:
    Coffee with cream. though i did cut out the sugar and switch to Splenda.
    That took some getting used to
  • jamiehobson
    Options
    BBQ sauce with chili and garlic and herb dressing on my salad.
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    SWEET coffee. As in SUGAR. A lot. Only one cup in the morning with a lot of milk, and you'll never be able to pry it out of my hands!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    mfp
    i'm addicted to it, but then It is my obligation to log in my calories
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Family Guy and the Simpsons. I am watching family guy now, record the episodes throughout the day then watch them before the gym and after.

I am a polite adult and used to be an HR manager so am appropriate, I just feel like I am so appropriate and restricted outside the house that I need an outlet to balance myself in the house.

My hubby shakes his head at me all the time, but I don't care I cannot and will not give up my inappropriate cartoons!
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wine, Whiskey, and Women.

I agree with the first two!